Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Great Stats on Both Sides of the Ball!

18Manning

This is OUTSTANDING! I don't recall the last time our stats on both sides of the ball were so good. If we can keep this up, we'll be tough to beat in the postseason. A few NFL future odds have us at no 4 for winning the Super Bowl. I realize those are only odds and are affected by many factors, but it's nice to see us as a highly prospective Super Bowl winner.

I'm just taking it one game at a time..

Me too, but you have to admit that it's been pretty darn good the last 5 games.  Heck, even the first two weren't too bad.

I find myself holding my breath (figuratively) during every game.  Not concerned about a loss as much as concerned about injuries.  This team was just as talented last year but devestated by guys on IR.

No.1 Offense and No.3 Defense in the NFL. Pretty amazing. Almost at the halfway point with these results are awesome, especially considering the best DE/LB in the AFC is out for the season. Blitzing more has helped tremendously. On offense, the talent positions are in place; just hoping the O line continues improving and doing well. The rush defense is still very bad at giving up 4.6 ypc, but the pass defense is giving up an amazing 6.5 yards per attempt--very good.

Me too, but you have to admit that it's been pretty darn good the last 5 games.  Heck, even the first two weren't too bad.

I find myself holding my breath (figuratively) during every game.  Not concerned about a loss as much as concerned about injuries.  This team was just as talented last year but devestated by guys on IR.

I'm in the same boat ad you, especially about the injuries.. We have been very fortunate since week 2. We gave the Eagles that game and should easily be 6-1.

I'm definitely enjoying good play on both sides of the ball.. I've been accustomed to our defense being ran over every week.