Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 13 Predictions

CR91

phi vs sea i refuse to take the eagles anymore

oak vs mia i can see the fins pulling out the win here. raiders d gave up 20 points to haine come up

ten vs buf stick a fork in the bills because they are done

kc vs chi the matchups just continue to get worse for palko

den vs min im still not a tebow fan, but you cant argue that the guy wins

nyj vs was redskins should have lost last week and they will lose this week

cin vs pit i would love to see dalton beat them because im liking this rook along with green, but i just dont see it

atl vs hou this would have been a great game with shaub healthy

car vs tb the bucs are terrible stopping the run. expect CAM! and company to run all over the bucs

ind vs ne it will happen the pats will have to spot us 40 points and brady and bellicheck will have to fall down a well, but by god it will happen.

bal vs cle upset of the week. this has trap game written all over it and the ravens have lost to bad teams

dal vs ari cards cant seem to be consistent and the cowboys are playing some good football right now

gb vs nyg another track meet for the g-boys

stl vs sf 49ers bounce back from thursday night's brother bowl

det vs no should be a fun game and i might have taken the lions if it was on ford field, but its in the superdome

sd vs jac i have no idea how the jags got two monday night games.

Eagles @ Seahawks - Aside from the fact that my team is playing terrible, I read a stat recently that showed teams traveling more than 1500 miles playing on a Thursday night are 0-10 or 0-11. It was part of the reasoning that I picked the Ravens over the Niners last week. I don't see the Eagles improving that record.

Chiefs @ Bears Orton may get the start against his former team, and the one he hoped to return to. How much of the offense, or his teammates does he know at this point? Bears ride their defense to a home win.

Titans @ Bills - Bills tailspin continues.

Panthers @ Bucs - This is a tough pick. Panthers are playing their 3rd straight road game. I think the Bucs may squeak one out here.

Raiders @ Dolphins - Palmer seems to be getting more comfortable in Oakland. Tough road win for them against a team playing better in recent weeks.

Colts @ Pats - The biggest question is do or don't the Pats cover the 21 point spread?

Jets @ Redskins - Redskins broke a 6 game skid in Seattle. They start a new skid here.

Bengals @ Steelers - Could go either way, but I like Pitt more at home in a game they need a little more.

Falcons @ Texans - Texans can't catch a break, other than the breaks that typically end a season, but their top ranked defense has kept them in games, and will help them win this week at home.

Broncos @ Vikings - Broncos win ugly, but they win, and that's all that matters.

Ravens @ Browns - Ravens have played down to teams at times this season, but they better win if they want to stay ahead of Pittsburgh, who they can't seem to distance themselves from despite a season sweep.

Rams @ 49ers - Niners will bounce back in a big way.

Cowboys @ Cardinals - Skelton beat Dallas on Xmas day last year. Can he give me an early gift with another upset win? Doubtful.

Packers @ Giants - I can actually see an upset happening here. In 1998, Denver brought a 14-0 record into Giants stadium, and left 14-1. New England brought an 18-0 record into Super Bowl 42, and left 18-1. Giants at home will put up a better fight than they did on Monday night, and an upset would not shock me, but until Green Bay loses, there is no sense picking against them.

Lions @ Saints - Lions are 2-4 since their 5-0 start. Not the best team, or stadium to try and recover in.

Chargers @ Jaguars - Coaching change in Jax leaves a lot of uncertainty. What I am certain of, is the Chargers have imploded since a 4-1 start.

PHI vs. SEA - I'll give the Eagles the benefit of the doubt not to sinks as low as losing to the Seahawks.

OAK vs. MIA - Miami has been playing better in recent weeks, but so has Carson Palmer. Maybe the Raiders get Darren McFadden back too.

TEN vs. BUF - at home the Bills have a must game win vs a very decent Titans team.

KC vs. CHI - Kyle Orton will probably start but it won't matter.

DEN vs. MIN - Maybe if Adrian Peterson was healthy I'd pick the Vikings, but the Broncos' defense has been playing very well lately.

NYJ vs. WAS - Must win for the Jets against a bad Washington team.

CIN vs. PIT - The Bengals aren't ready to get over the Steelers hump yet.

ATL vs. HOU - Tough break for the Texans, they're not going anywhere with Yates.

CAR vs. TB - Ehh this is a boring game but the Panthers defense is awful and LeGarrette Blount should have a good game.

IND vs NE - I couldn't do it :(

BAL vs CLE - Should be easy, right? Well maybe not the Ravens did lose to the Seahawks and Jaguars.

DAL vs ARI - Dallas is playing very well right now and this should be a blowout. Maybe if Kevin Kolb comes back they'll lose by 20 instead of 35.

GB vs NYG - Upset of the week: The Giants really, really need this and they'll pull it off.

STL vs. SF - The Rams are going to get shut out.

DET vs NO - No Suh means no pressure on Brees which is going to kill you.

SD vs. JAC - I won't be staying awake to watch this game.

I hate to pick so many away teams but that's just how I see it playing out.

ILast Week (Week 12) I went 8-5 on the pick-em, & 4-9 on the spread for a total of 12-14, which is terrible.

Tennessee Titans at Buffalo Bills (Bills 1.5 fav) -- Tennessee Titans 21-17 -- Titans win spread

Kansas City Chiefs at Chicago Bears (Bears 7 fav) -- Chicago Bears 16-6 -- Bears win spread

Atlanta Falcons at Houston Texans (Falcons 3 fav) -- Atlanta Falcons 20-13 -- Falcons win spread

Oakland Raiders at Miami Dolphins (Dolphins 3 fav) -- Miami Dolphins 23-20 -- TIE

Denver Broncos at Minnesota Vikings (Vikings 1 fav) -- Denver Broncos 24-13 -- Broncos win spread

Indianapolis Colts at New England Patriots (Pats 20 fav) -- New England Patriots 38-13 -- Patriots win spread

Cincinnati Bengals at Pittsburgh Steelers (Steelers 6.5 fav) -- Pittsburgh Steelers 21-20 -- Bengals win spread

Carolina Panthers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Bucs 3.5 fav) -- Carolina Panthers 28-20 -- Panthers win spread

New York Jets at Washington Redskins (Jets 3 fav) -- New York Jets 19-9 -- Jets win spread

Baltimore Ravens at Cleveland Browns (Ravens 6.5 fav) -- Baltimore Ravens 17-13 -- Browns win spread

Dallas Cowboys at Arizona Cardinals (Cowboys 6.5 fav) -- Dallas Cowboys 27-17 -- Cowboys win spread

Green Bay Packers at New York Giants (Packers 7 fav) -- New York Giants 27-23 -- Giants win spread

St Louis Rams at San Francisco 49ers (49ers 13 fav) -- San Francisco 49ers 24-10 -- 49ers win spread

Detroit Lions at New Orleans Saints (Saints 9 fav) -- New Orleans Saints 31-21 -- Saints win spread

San Diego Chargers at Jacksonville Jaguars (Chargers 2.5 fav) -- SD Chargers 20-17 -- Chargers win spread