Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Safety play

GoColts8818

I know people were unsure about Mike Adams as a signing and with good reason but frankly I think he has been a real stud in our defense this year.  Grigson has a done a great job finding guys and giving them one more chance and they end up producing for the Colts, Adams, Butler, and Bradshaw are all examples of this. 

Also, Brown has played extremely well since Landry has been gone.  Frankly I like Brown/Adams as a safety combo better than Landry and Adams.  Makes you wonder if Landry will get his job back when he comes back.  I think he will be released at the end of the year for sure but he might not even be a starter when comes back. 

I know people were unsure about him as a signing and with good reason but frankly I think he has been a real stud in our defense this year.  Grigson has a done a great job finding guys and giving them one more chance and they end up producing for the Colts, Adams, Butler, and Bradshaw are all examples of this. 

Also, Brown has played extremely well since Landry has been gone.  Frankly I like Brown/Adams as a safety combo better than Landry and Adams.  Makes you wonder if Landry will get his job back when he comes back.  I think he will be released at the end of the year for sure but he might not even be a starter when comes back. 

can't agree more

Mike Adams has been a real find, he's been a key cog to our defense, and I also love the way Brown has played, hopefully they put Landry on the bench.

Probably will cause he's not as muscular anymore so I don't think anyone fears him now that he's been shrunk down a bit

I know people were unsure about Mike Adams as a signing and with good reason but frankly I think he has been a real stud in our defense this year.  Grigson has a done a great job finding guys and giving them one more chance and they end up producing for the Colts, Adams, Butler, and Bradshaw are all examples of this. 

I like Adams and Brown at S more than last years Landry and Bethea for sure!!!

It would be nice too have more depth there with a healthy Howell though.

IMO...i think we still need to trade for a safety if we want to have a chance against peyton come playoff time..cuz that's the way it's looking....maybe trade landry and a 2nd or 3rd round pick for eric berry...maybe??...crazier things have happened 

The key to stopping Manning or any other QB as far as that matters, is pressure on the QB. We did a good job last season against Manning with less talent. Manning is like any QB who gets hit, sacked and knocked down.

I'm not sure how Landry's contract is structured and if by cutting him hurts us or benefits us right now, but he certainly is making too much money by rotten on the bench.

Oh for the 1000th time, take the initiative and google spotrac colts landry and then give us a reasonable assessment.

Will you have a CLUE after seeing it?

So you think you play the highest paid even if the guy is beatin' out. Yip, i getcha!