Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't want to jump to any conclusions with 2 and a half quarters to go, but as I've said, the Bengals are one of those teams that I hear so many good things about week to week, but when I get the chance to see them on TV and play actual competition (like the Colts or the Patriots).....well, um, yeah.

Weren't some people across the NFL labeling these guys Super Bowl contenders just a couple weeks ago?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It's just an example, we had Money and edge free agents, TB with no money resign Barret. Those types of "no movement" is something that I don't like. Remember when we wasted some Manning years with horrible defenses? Yes, sometimes agressive FA pays up. Lawson was a example. Expect turay and Lewis to have breakout years is hope, not plan.
    • I think it’ll be closer to 5/80-83    
    • I hope so   I do think as you get later and later on the LT spot, the more likely they arent going to be ready for day 1   I do think that Eichenberg MIGHT be there As well as Leatherwood, and Christianson (BYU)   Eichenberg may be the most ready for NFL (Day one), but  All 3 may need some polish before they start at LT
    • At 21: Radunz is my favorite option to get the most important need filled right away with a stud OT.  I love his game, he's got some nasty to him and good feet, moves really well in space too he's my kind of OT.  Rankings are all over the place but this guy probably won't make round 2 and he's my favorite OT in this class.  Need plus value here IMO.   At 54: Friermuth is my favorite TE in this class.  Now I realize everything's about measurables and athleticism and everyone's swooning over Pitts who is a fine prospect.  But guys like Friermuth who bring a safe target across the middle that DBs will bounce off of offer a lot of value to your QB.  When this guy gets the ball in the secondary you can see the DBs hate taking him on.  Guys like that can have a wear down effect on a secondary which will always have value even in an age where speed is more valued than ever.  This would be need plus value as well.   At 127: Amari Rodgers is going to be a fine slot receiver in this league.  Teams will feel him right away too.  Good chance he goes off the board before this point but him being in play here is a testament to the depth of this class, which means there are other options to finish up your WR room with this pick no matter how this draft goes down.   CB and WR have multiple guys I like in rounds 3 and 4, as both groups are very deep.  I think from an efficiency perspective getting those two rooms some help makes sense in those rounds.
    • If I added .....  Realistic pick at 21 vs overall favorite   I would say Paye, Darrisaw, Jenkins, in that order   If all 3 are gone .... Im trading the pick for more picks 
  • Members

• dw49

dw49 725

• DiogoSales

DiogoSales 89

• TheNextGM

TheNextGM 329

• IndyEric07

IndyEric07 119

• Coltpwr

Coltpwr 0

Rookie