Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Not really.  He is a great player.   You pay great players.    
    • Howdy NCF! I agree with you that this is probably going to be TY's last year.  And with the question marks hanging over Parris Campbell, WR may wind up being a position of high focus next year. My early targeted player is David Bell, WR, Purdue.  He's 6'2" 205# and has been very productive. 2019 12 games 86 rec for 1035 yards and 7 TD 2020 6 games 53 rec for 625 yards and 8 TD It appears the biggest question on him that could drag him down the draft board is his 40 time.  I've seen everything from the high 4.4's to 4.7.  The better his time, the higher he goes.  If it gets too good, he'll be off the board by the time we pick in the late 2nd round. My second player to watch is TE Jahleel Billingsley from Alabama.  He got his first chance to play some decent minutes last year, and got himself 18 rec for 287 yards and 3 TD's in 7 games.  Will have to see how many more snaps they give him, and how much he progresses in his third year.
    • Won't last long imo. Fred Warner will want more.
    • Fully expect Leonard to get something like 5 year 100 mil with 55G
    • The only way Wentz isn’t playing enough so that Philly doesn’t get our first round pick is if Wentz gets badly hurt early in the season and is done.   Otherwise, he plays.   Ballard and Reich aren’t going to play the game of trying to get Wentz off the field for enough snaps to change the deal.   That’s not their way.   They wouldn’t risk losing games by shuttling Wentz off and back on the field.  Not happening.  The flow of a game can be complicated.  We’re not risking it.   It’s a fans fantasy.    The Colts are going to surrender their first round pick in 2022.   Be prepared for it.  Expect it.   You don’t want the other version.  The other version means disaster for the Colts.  
  • Members

• life long

life long 234

• MikeCurtis

MikeCurtis 2,533

• jvan1973

jvan1973 5,621

• ar7

ar7 308

• richard pallo

richard pallo 2,997

• DynaMike