Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Quincy Wilson sure comes to mind saw first hand his level of immaturity on the side lines . 
    • If this is true Banogu is going to be gone lol. I have a hard time we would let Houston go and sign Kerrigan. Kerrigan might be cheaper I guess.    
    • This may be true....    but I wouldn’t assume it as fact just yet....   Just my two cents, and often not worth even that much!    
    • Everyone knows I’ve been Team Fields from the jump.  So I’m taking the Fields deal every time over Wentz.  I even advocated for us to let the Bears take Wentz so we could pursue Fields.  How ironic that the opposite would play out...   I personally think Frank was the big reason for us letting Rivers walk and thus us getting Wentz.  That seems all the more certain by Frank & Carson sharing bible verses in the With the Next Pick video.  Honestly, I’d have rather brought Rivers back & still moved up for Fields & let him sit for a year.    He could have played the Jacoby role (specialized packages) & got to learn the quick game from watching Rivers.  That ship has sailed now though and I’m praying that Frank & Carson can rediscover their mojo.  I have my doubts (I was even willing to part with Frank & let he & Carson do their reunion in Philly) but I’m a Colts fan, so I’ll be pulling for us to win it all regardless of who’s the QB & head coach.
  • Members

• life long

life long 229

• Rally5

Rally5 517

• Behle

Behle 49

• Derakynn

Derakynn 130

• Introspect

Introspect 196

• JlynRN