Colts Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Not necessarily. Just like any young TE he'll have to get stronger, but I don't think he's deficient. 
    • Pretty much my point from before.  Thanks for saying it better than me.
    • Hey I get it.  Not trying to say they are the same. However, Ive seen up close people with substance abuse issues and they caused so many problems they should have been arrested for or their behavior was just tolerated.  I doubt that was Irsays first encounter with his former problem and a lot was probably swept under the rug until then. I do not believe for one minute some of those under him didnt know about his issues.    To me they fall close enough into the same category. I completely understand why you would not think that. Again, im not saying they are the same. I understand sexual misconduct especially with human trafficking can be a volatile topic for some bc it is heinous. My intent was to provide an example close to home of what happens when money and power is involved.    On a personal level, I watched my sisters husband torture and wreck their family bc of his drug and alcohol addictions. I cant explain the turmoil that guy put her and their kids through.  It spilled over everywhere and affected all of us.  If i had to choose him being addicted to drugs and alcohol or getting handies from immigrants...i would choose the massage parlor every time. To you it may seem worse but to me it really doesnt come compare to the devastation Ive seen from addiction. However, im certain there are just as bad stories on both sides.  Why i say its close enough in my book bc its all a matter of perspective. 
    • I doubt we have the draft-capital to move up.   Multiple teams (Lions, Texans, Dolphins, Eagles and Seahawks) have 2 first round picks next season. They could all be looking at getting a new QB and have more to offer if they have to move up. This could potentially mean the top 5 QBs are gone before we get to the Colts.    If Ballard wants to draft a QB in round 1 it propably won’t be untill the 2024 draft. 
    • By the time we play KC we are just as likely to be favored.  Fans here are underestimating our coaching staff and our receiving core.  And our D will be considerably better than KC's. Realistically speaking.
  • Members

• Chucklez

Chucklez 629

• Nesjan3

Nesjan3 1,555

• Matty Ice-Ice Baby

Matty Ice-Ice Baby 98

• Colt.45

Colt.45 2,097

• nmesc25

nmesc25 4

Rookie