Colts Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Of course it could be possible, but apparenly not as likely in the trending philosophy of 'disposable quarterbacks'. I think Carr needed almost 6 years of experience to look...really good. Wentz, and even Goff, were overpaid too early but could still improve    
    • You make some interesting points. But if we stick with Wentz, it will be because there aren’t many other options. Wentz can be a good quarterback at times, great even. But his lows are so dreadful… add to that the fact that he could have avoided the two week meltdown had he been vaccinated and it makes you question whether he is really committed to winning. And if I’m Ballard and I gamble on another year of Frank calling his plays with Wentz as our QB, I would have to go into it fearing for my job if the gamble doesn’t pay off. 
    • Well, MACs routes were very different this year. He doubled his snaps from the slot, and we didn't see near the sails. A lot more flat and sideline post ups...    He did have twice as many TDs this year than last...    His TCR and CCR both declined  
    • He wants everyone committed to winning. He knows we don’t have the draft capital to make any big moves in the draft this year and this isn’t a heavy QB year anyway. 
    • What about MAC? Here are his grades:   2020 - 78.2 2021 - 66.3   Massive drop in catch rate too. Not to mention less yds overall and less yds/game this year with MORE targets (aka more involvement).    If Doyle was better with Wentz, then did MAC just do that on his own? Or was it all Reich’s fault?          
  • Members

• Los1sol

Los1sol 13

• stitches

stitches 10,020

• #12.

#12. 1,594

• waterdog

waterdog 43

• Dark Superman

Dark Superman 1,307

• TomDiggs