Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread

Let's hope that left knee was down.......Shame that happened on such a great run effort

Hard to complain. He needs to hold on to it. The angle wasn't definitive. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It’s completely biased, but I think Peyton is at the top. Changed the game, from a passing and leadership standpoint. He was literally a field general in that he was an offensive coordinator.    His ability to read defenses was unparalleled.    I really liked Marino too though. 
    • He wasn't talking about desire to improve... more about desire to play physical and get his hands dirty and competitive drive. Cosell himself said that he hates saying things like that because they are usually somewhat nebulous and very damning when attached to a player(and I don't think I've ever heard him call out another player like that), but he said you could very obviously see it in his film.    Anyways, I guess I will get to watch him at some point before the draft and form my own opinion. Cheers and thanks for the feedback
    • I feel like the need at left defensive end is under rated. The options that we have in Autry, Lewis and Muhammad are uninspiring to be honest.   I'd say the starter is Autry but he was playing at 290lbs last year which is too heavy. He could go back to his 2018 weight I suppose, but he needs to be able to be effective at tackle too. Lewis hasn't been a good draft pick so far, I'm not sure has he the upside to be a decent starter in this league. He has limitations athletically . Muhammad is a solid rotational piece.   Not a great year to draft an end either. I reckon Gross-Matos will drop out of the 1st round but no further than #40. Obviously Clowney is still in the market, but I doubt Ballard signs him. Ballard's drafting at defensive end so far hasn't been great imo. With the exception of some flashes from Turay, we have got very limited return from Turay, Lewis and Banogu while Basham is long gone.  
    • The only place I’ve seen people criticize the Rivers signing has been Get Up.  Other than that every thing bout he and Buckner been positive.    The things I see all the time being talked or written about in good terms is the offensive line and Darius Leonard.     
    • http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/leraven-clark?id=2555202   This says he worked out at the combine. He had a time for the 40 and a number for the benchpress and his regular anthropometric measurements done at the combine. 
  • Members