Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yep, their DC Wink Martindale had to go blitz happy against Mahomes and it hurt them. They probably realized that if they need to just rush four and bring pressure, they had to improve their interior pressure and hence this move.    It also increases Lamar Jackson's room for error against playoff teams like the Chiefs and Titans mainly. Plus, 2 divisional games vs Steelers are still on deck, the move thus makes a lot of sense. The price they paid was pretty stiff for someone in a contract year but they believe they are on the cusp of a SB appearance.
    • If you have faith in our offensive coaching staff and Frank Reich, you make a trade for Sam Darnold. Something like offering a 3rd for him.   Similar deal to what Tennessee did for Tannehill.  Darnold has plenty of talent, could just need a change in scenery, with a competent coaching staff and offensive players around him. 
    • Venturi is a riot. Hilarious guy. Knows his stuff but he thinks he is the greatest thing since sliced bread, his back has to be crooked from him patting it so much. Also, he does way too many about faces and acts as if there are no receipts of some things he's said.
    • Why is it just about every time irsay releases a statement we're told on this forum that he's  the Best and greatest owner of all time?? I'm not knocking him or anything,  I know it must be difficult for him fighting his demons for most his life and all so god bless him going forward.  But really the greatest sports owner of all time?  Lol
    • George Bremer? Zak Keefer? There're some really good guys there. Doyel and Kravitz might be the only two whose work I'm not a fan of.
  • Members