Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, October 19, 2014 - asking for stream
Hidden by 21isSuperman, October 19, 2014 - asking for stream

Does anyone have a link for the game?  I'm in Illinois and the Bears game is on.

Looks like we could've run for a big gain on that 1ast down playaction. I expect a big running game for us today.......if we call any runs that is. 

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, October 19, 2014 - Double post
Hidden by SteelCityColt, October 19, 2014 - Double post

Odd decision by Dalton there

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• This is an absolute lie, and you should know better. Tanking is a great strategy. It brought the Astros and Cubs world series, it brought the Colts Andrew Luck. The higher the pick, the more choices you have to either A.) pick a higher rated player on your board, or B.) trade down and accumulate more picks (like the Quenton Nelson trade). Top 15 picks are better than top 20 picks. Look at Ryan Kelly and Malik Hooker. The draft is not a crap shoot, it's about strategy and research, and every GM would rather have 5 extra players available to them at 15 than 20. This is not a debate, and Ballard would agree with me.
    • There is some truth to that, but odds are that you do better with the pick in the top 15.  The player you want is more likely to be there at 13 rather than 18.   Good players can be taken anywhere, but your odds improve with the better pick position.  
    • Go with Brissett against the Saints.  There is still a shot at the playoffs.   Assuming we lose that game, start Kelly the last 2 games.  There is no downside.   It gives the fans what they want.  It gives the coaches and Ballard a look at what Kelly is.  Worst case is that we lose both games and gain draft position.   It's not tanking.    If Kelly doesn't get some playing time, I think we go into next season with Jacoby as the starter and Hoyer as the back up again.  They signed Hoyer to a 3 year $12 million contract with $9 million guaranteed.  
    • One of two things will happen with Luck. He'll either return next year (I can see Irsay making a plea to him based on our QB position and so we don't have to draft a QB) or he'll stay permanently retired. This is a perfect chance for him to return where INDY and the fanbase will welcome him back with open arms. It's next year or never for Luck.
    • Another wide or TE! Why? JB would not throw the ball to them unless it was to late! JB is to timid. He's scared to fail. Therefore, we have to have another QB. If we don't, i believe it will be major mistake. Oh, for all of you JB hine kissers, if you don't like threads like this don't read them. I don't care what you dislike! If you can't see the weakness in JB then ....... WOW!
  • Members