Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I mean, it was the Super Bowl. Big legacy implications.  
    • https://www.nj.com/eagles/2021/01/3-reasons-why-eagles-texans-should-pursue-a-deshaun-watson-carson-wentz-trade.html   @w87r
    • Yeah I addressed his post earlier and brought up Rivers came back vs GB and vs Cincy down big when they had Burrow. I give Rivers almost 0 blame for our playoff loss. Maybe 10% of the blame just because he didn't complete the comeback. The Turay offsides play was the worst IMO and missing a 33 yard FG is a close 2nd. That offsides play ended up giving them 7 instead of 3.
    • Yup, you're getting down CB's list, past plan A, plan B, and down to about plan E and F.   I think plan A is to bring back Rivers.  If they can do a one year deal for less money than last year, it solves the Win Now issue, it solves the Better With Experience issue, it solves the Developed Relationships With The Receivers issue, and it also winds up being easier on the salary cap.   But what about if you can't bring back Rivers or Brissett?   If cap is what you care about most, then start Eason or draft a QB, or both.   If win-now experience is what you care about most, then trade for Stafford.  It'll hit your cap hard, but you'll have a veteran that can play for you for 2-3 years.   If longevity paired with experience is what you care about most, find a way to swing a deal for Darnold.   There are no easy answers.  CB has to find the best non-easy answer out there.
    • Urban Liar may or may not lead the Jags but if he will not get away with not being honest with grown men. 
  • Members

• Mike Tahoe

Mike Tahoe 55

• Shepman

Shepman 131

• HerkeyHorseshoe

HerkeyHorseshoe 20

• John Hammonds

John Hammonds 1,207

• BlueStallion

BlueStallion 25

• PRnum1