Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread

Walden has been BEGGING for something like this for a long time. 

Dude that was no reason to eject him. That was silly.

Excuse me sir, there IS a line.

Freedom of speech/expression. He's a useless talking head that doesn't know whether to scratch his watch or wind his butt. I want to punch him. I'm allowed to want to punch somebody.

Any contact with an official is an automatic ejection.  He's been there before, so he should know.

Redding with a sack!!

Freedom of speech/expression. He's an *, I want to punch him. I'm allowed to want to punch somebody.

Lol I meant there is a line of people wanting to hit him :P

I'm glad he got ejected. Maybe he'll stop ripping people's helmets off, knocking players over (after the whistle) and fighting with refs now? He needed this, sorely. 

Newsome, Walden's replacement, just got great penetration there. Losing Walden is negligible.

Well, an ugly 10-0 lead at halftime.  We gotta clean up those fumbles and turnovers.  We gotta play smarter on offense.  Defense and special teams have been playing well

I guarantee you that when the officials are unwrapping a loose ball pile that there are guys pulling on and swatting officials arms away..

I think Newsome is gonna be a good one. Hes beats his man a lot and has been a step away or so from getting more sacks. Can't wait to see how good he could be. Hes also looked good in run support.

I guarantee you that when the officials are unwrapping a loose ball pile that there are guys pulling on and swatting officials arms away..

every game.

I'm glad he got ejected. Maybe he'll stop ripping people's helmets off, knocking players over (after the whistle) and fighting with refs now? He needed this, sorely. 

Newsome, Walden's replacement, just got great penetration there. Losing Walden is negligible.

He didn't fight the ref. Good grief stop exaggerating. The ref shouldn't be allowed to touch him if he can't touch the ref. He didn't want the ref touching him, he pushed his hands off of him. Ref is a coward and screwed up and hid behind a flag and a whistle. If a boss or any random person at work touches me I'm going to push their hand off of me as well.

if I would eject anyone it would be 84 Gresham his celebrating after Walden getting ejected was ridiculous!.

Anyone see how strong Newsome is? His bull rush is strong lol

Exactly. Losing Walden only serves to improve Walden's disposition. 

Totally dominated the first half and only 10-0 ... feels like were down.    Have to take better care of the ball and continue playing dominate D!

Lol I meant there is a line of people wanting to hit him :P

Hahaha, I guess I'll take a number.

As Carey pointed out, we don't know what was said. If Walden said "Get off me" (or something to that effect) to the ref, than we have an appropriate reaction by the ref. 

if I would eject anyone it would be 84 Gresham his celebrating after Walden getting ejected was ridiculous!.

how did the ref miss Gresham jumping up and down in front of walden celebrating the ejection? Did the all the refs loose a contact?

You're making excuses. No more excuses for Walden. What Gresham did has no bearing on the infraction called. 

As Carey pointed out, we don't know what was said. If Walden said "Get off me" (or something to that effect) to the ref, than we have an appropriate reaction by the ref.

I agree. I'm not saying that it was an unjustly ejection, just an inconsistent enforcement of the rules

You're making excuses. No more excuses for Walden. What Gresham did has no bearing on the infraction called. 

You just have a vendetta against Walden. Your mind is made up, it really doesn't matter what argument you hear.

Are they only allowed to call one penalty at a time?

IF we can get them off the field to start the third i think our offense can get a drive together to increase our lead.

He was celebrating the flag not an ejection ...  Walden needs to know better should have NEVER been in that situation!

Let's clean up our mistakes on offense this half and let Gio score a couple time, but make sure to get the win

Are you in a $ league, or are you just crazy competitive?

Are you in a $ league, or are you just crazy competitive?

haha Both.  Real team always takes priority over fantasy, but Gio is doing nothing for me so far.  So if Indy wins 24-14 with Gio rushing for 2 TDs, I wouldn't mind

haha Bernard trying to pick up the ball and run after it bounces on the ground

If he got hit is it still a flag if he's made out he has possession?