Colts Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me sir, there IS a line.

Freedom of speech/expression. He's a useless talking head that doesn't know whether to scratch his watch or wind his butt. I want to punch him. I'm allowed to want to punch somebody.

Dude that was no reason to eject him. That was silly.

I'm glad he got ejected. Maybe he'll stop ripping people's helmets off, knocking players over (after the whistle) and fighting with refs now? He needed this, sorely. 

Newsome, Walden's replacement, just got great penetration there. Losing Walden is negligible.

Dude that was no reason to eject him. That was silly.

I guarantee you that when the officials are unwrapping a loose ball pile that there are guys pulling on and swatting officials arms away..

I'm glad he got ejected. Maybe he'll stop ripping people's helmets off, knocking players over (after the whistle) and fighting with refs now? He needed this, sorely. 

Newsome, Walden's replacement, just got great penetration there. Losing Walden is negligible.

He didn't fight the ref. Good grief stop exaggerating. The ref shouldn't be allowed to touch him if he can't touch the ref. He didn't want the ref touching him, he pushed his hands off of him. Ref is a coward and screwed up and hid behind a flag and a whistle. If a boss or any random person at work touches me I'm going to push their hand off of me as well.

I guarantee you that when the officials are unwrapping a loose ball pile that there are guys pulling on and swatting officials arms away..

As Carey pointed out, we don't know what was said. If Walden said "Get off me" (or something to that effect) to the ref, than we have an appropriate reaction by the ref. 

if I would eject anyone it would be 84 Gresham his celebrating after Walden getting ejected was ridiculous!.

You're making excuses. No more excuses for Walden. What Gresham did has no bearing on the infraction called. 

As Carey pointed out, we don't know what was said. If Walden said "Get off me" (or something to that effect) to the ref, than we have an appropriate reaction by the ref.

I agree. I'm not saying that it was an unjustly ejection, just an inconsistent enforcement of the rules

You're making excuses. No more excuses for Walden. What Gresham did has no bearing on the infraction called. 

You just have a vendetta against Walden. Your mind is made up, it really doesn't matter what argument you hear.

if I would eject anyone it would be 84 Gresham his celebrating after Walden getting ejected was ridiculous!.

He was celebrating the flag not an ejection ...  Walden needs to know better should have NEVER been in that situation!