Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Just listening... will share some highlights: - talking about being disciplined and not going super aggressive with trades and FA - "I don't think you are ever one player away and... opportunity when it pops up you gotta be able to take advantage of it, like we did with Buckner last year" - "when Andrew retired we knew it would be a challenge"[finding our next QB] ... "we think there will be some good options for us to go to" [this was taped before Wentz trade] -  has a twitter account but doesn't tweet, he's not into it... doesn't have a burner either   - 
    • Watch the Jets go after him. 
    • If Martin is able to play G and the Colts think Q can really kick out to LT, then this could be a cheaper option then what you will have to pay a LT....that's hoping for a lot to go right though.
    • With a reduction in salary cap for all teams, its going to be tough for some of the FAs to find homes at a decent level of $$   Its a long season in the NFL,  and I would LOVE to have Mack back, if the cash is right.
    • When you finish #30 (PFF), #36 (DVOA), #34 in passer rating, #28 in QBR, #34 INT%, #34 in completion %, #36 in N/YA and ANY/A and sack %...I think you should absolutely get criticized for changing plays at the LOS or resisting coaching. Doesn't mean you are an *about it...but if you are stubborn and then fail...it's fair game. That's not just a personality issue at that point...it's a team issue.   But we will never the full depth of the disconnect in PHI (it's never as bad as some say and never as good as others say)...and I don't really care at this point...but it is a risk factor for this change of scenery not working. Mostly, I am more concerned about fixing the mechanical issues from last season. He could be the greatest teammate ever...but if he's doing a lot of same the stuff as last season...that won't matter.    
  • Members

• Dingus McGirt

Dingus McGirt 1,580

• HitmenSports

HitmenSports 11

• Moe

Moe 31

• Barry Sears

Barry Sears 1,284

• Beardog

Beardog 28

• BlueShoe