Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I just looked him up.   The question on him (seems to be) is could he handle speed rushers in the NFL, on the LT spot?   He would add another run blocking mauler (If we draft him)   There are a few 2nd round OTs that played LT in college, that may be better at G or RT in the pros   Who knows          
    • Is it safe to say that since you haven't said yes on trading either of them for Godwin for 2 post, that you wouldn't?   That's the conclusion(you wouldn't make that trade) I have came to.   I don't have any issue with signing a WR either, just not break the bank on one. Bring TY back or another guy in at the $8m-$10m range if need be for increased depth, or draft another guy. Just depends how FA plays out.   I do think between Pittman, Pascal, Campbell, Patmon we need to see what we got for sure. Wentz is known for targeting TEst more anyway.   Trading Q or DL for Godwin though, doesn't even get the phone call answered to even be able to hang up.
    • Going to be so fun watching him. Reich needs to keep him from playing hero ball so much but he is so good. It’s clear he is a good leader and a very hard worker.
    • Yup. He's just very limited. To your point above, not very good blitzing at all. He had 1 pressure on 26 blitzes (4%). Walker had 3 on 22 (14%). Leonard had 8 on 45 (18%). IMO, he's also a bit undersized to play MIKE. 
  • Members

• holeymoley99

holeymoley99 522

• TomG

TomG 0

Rookie
    • csmopar

csmopar 7,184

• cdgacoltsfan

cdgacoltsfan 572

• Stephen

Stephen 1,825