Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread

Hi, Colts Nation!  :)     Andy Dalton and the 3-1-1 Cincinnati Bengals visit LOS  to play our 4-2 Indianapolis Colts in the battle of AFC divisional leaders.  Colts will try to end a two-game losing streak this afternoon, and seek to win their first game over the Bengals in nearly four years.

Colts were in a seven game regular season winning streak between 1998 and 2010. Peyton Manning led the Colts to their last victory over the Bengals, winning 23-17, back on November 14, 2010.

Colts lead the all-time regular season series with 17 wins and 10 losses.  Colts defeated the Bengals in the first ever meeting in a rare playoff game, the Baltimore Colts winning 17-10 after the AFL-NFL Merger back of December 26, 1970.

LOS's roof should be closed for this afternoon's 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, because the game forecast outside the stadium area is 50 degrees, with 58% humidity, 0% precipitation, and mild west/southwest winds at 4 miles per hour.

Visiting Bengals are wearing their white jerseys, and black pants, while the host Colts are wearing their blue jerseys, and white pants.

NO injuries, win your fifth game, stay on top of the AFC South, and GO COLTS!!!!!  :cheer:  :ribbon:  :coltslogo:  :1colts:  :colts:  :ribbon:  :coltslogo:  :D

Complete Colts Vs. Bengals Pre Game Release, And NFL On CBS TV Distribution Map In Blue:

http://prod.static.colts.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/gamereleases/2014/gamerelease-reg07.pdf

http://506sports.com/

Colts Vs. Bengals Live NFL Game Centers:

http://www.colts.com/team/game/2014/regular7

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2014101905/REG7/bengals@colts#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview

Colts Vs. Bengals Pre Game Injury Reports:

http://www.colts.com/team/injury-report.html

http://www.bengals.com/team/injury-report.html

Wooohooo I'm more than ready !!!  Let's bring home the WIN and send the bengals home with a loss.  GOOOOO Colts !!!!!!!!

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, October 19, 2014 - Asking for streaming links
Hidden by SteelCityColt, October 19, 2014 - Asking for streaming links

Anybody know of a good site to watch the game on my phone?

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, October 19, 2014 - asking for streaming links
Hidden by SteelCityColt, October 19, 2014 - asking for streaming links

Anybody know of a good site to watch the game on my phone?

yes I am interested in knowing if there is such a site aswell

Indy are live on Sky Sports (the main sports channel over here) tonight!! 

Can't wait. I predict a 31-20 win for the Blues! 

Welcome Aboard

Which means a blackout on gamepass :(

OK fellas, time to put it on these overated Bengals... Hopefully they don't start doing the "twist" if we get too far ahead.

Agreed Don't let Chubby Checkers get involved

Which means a blackout on gamepass :(

Oh no? I don't understand how all this broadcast licensing works. I just know I get to sit back with a few cold ones watching my Colts on a Sunday evening. Today is a good day!  :td:

LOS_zps0d736055.jpg

I laughed a little when I saw this post and it said "LucasOilStadium Likes This".

Here we go, boys.  Move that winning streak to 5 games and roll over these boys.  We had a few extra days to rest and prepare, so I expect a very good showing on our part.  Let's go!

Bernard is a darned hard runner. Gotta keep him from getting downhill on us.

I have him on fantasy.  So let's allow him to run for 120 yards and a TD or two, but shut down the rest of their offense and have Luck throw for 4 TDs on them....yeah?

Hmm not sure if I should stay on GD as I can't watch... could watch another game or Redzone I guess..

Or do I follow the game via GD :P 

I know it's only been 10 days since we saw our Colts play last, but does anyone else feel like it's been a lifetime?  LOL

I have him on fantasy.  So let's allow him to run for 120 yards and a TD or two, but shut down the rest of their offense and have Luck throw for 4 TDs on them....yeah?

That works wonderfully for me!

I know it's only been 10 days since we saw our Colts play last, but does anyone else feel like it's been a lifetime?  LOL

Agreed

That's fine as long as it's garbage time after we're up like 20... ha ha