Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It's kind of humorous that we have gotten to the point of - If Jacoby it our future QB the Colts will move!    Ha ha.     I think the small market of Indianapolis makes it crucial for them to make the playoffs frequently.  The fan base needs energized for attendance to stay up.   
    • So there was a documentary after the first spygate where these video crews are told to say they are filming for some team documentaries and stuff. It’s all a lie. Plus why would a patriots film crew want to interview bengals personel. 
    • @Narcosys @CR91 @Jared Cisneros   Here is an ESPN league, half-PPR, where the format is: 1 QB (4 pts for passing TD, 0.1 for completion) 2 RBs 2 WRs/TEs 2 WR/TE/RB 1 DEF thus allowing you to play 4 WRs or 4 TEs or 4 RBs, super flexible. I am the #1 seed and the main thing I worry about is that I have the possibility of too many players on Thursday night:   Here is my roster (my choices in bold):   QB: Carson Wentz (Rivers, Mayfield on waivers)  WRs: Michael Thomas vs Ind, Will Fuller at Ten, JuJu vs Buf, James Washington vs Buf, Breshad Perriman at Det RBs: Mark Ingram, Chris Carson, LeVeon Bell, Adrian Peterson DEF: Ravens, Eagles   WRs/TEs on waivers: Tyler Higbee at Dallas, O J Howard at Det, Hollister at Car, Amendola vs TB   Thoughts??  
    • you cant scheme with a one page playbook.
    • Just curious how angry will everyone be if Ballard does trade up...   But it is for a WR like Ceedee Lamb or Jerry Jeudy. 
  • Members