Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Cain needs to improve his route running, but JB has thrown some bad passes his way, and has totally missed him several times when open. Given Cain is running more deep routes than anyone, and JB's average air yards are among the worst in the league, his lack of production shouldn't surprise many.   JB did say that deep balls are coming. Given Cain is the deep route guy, one has to believe that Reich is trying to work with JB to increase is average air yards, and likely push it down field more.    I get that a lot of folks are still high over JBs break out game, but he still has areas that need improvement. TTT, air yards, stare downs, progression, etc.. It's going to get a lot tougher throwing vs Denver. 
    • Until he plays well in a reg season  game I don't  expect much
    • Wow... that Fountain injury looked gruesome.   I was expecting him to be doing some sort of exercises in a pool or something before I watched that video.  Maybe I'm wrong, but seems like he's healing quickly.
    • So NFL.com has an article that discusses a possible trade move for each team. They suggest the Colts take a chance and bring in Agholor to shore up the receiving core. They also suggest that it might take a 2020 4th rounder.  I don't know enough about college players to know if he is better than anything we could get for the 4th round pick. I think he is in the final year of his contract so that would be a consideration as well.Maybe he can do more here with JB and a familiar face in Reich? He did his best work in Philly as a slot receiver and I am not sure Campbell is the answer there. What are your thoughts on doing this?   http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001068713/article/nfl-trade-deadline-one-buysell-proposal-for-each-afc-team (They also discuss picking up Vic Beasley in the video)
  • Members

• Coltsfan1953

Coltsfan1953 212

• SevaColt

SevaColt 42

• Chloe6124

Chloe6124 4,900

• Stephen

Stephen 1,752

• egg

egg 838

• pacolts56