Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Callin 'em Out (Week 7)

Superman

The team let's play 4 quarters of football.

Purifoy I know you don't make the call my man but would love to see you on PR and maybe a look in the nickel which leads me to Gordy let's go Butler is down again step it up.

Front 7 bring it fella's you are about to meet the best RB in this draft class IMO. Hill is a beast not sure why he doesn't see the ball more but I expect a healthy dose of Bernard and Hill on Sunday. If they can keep it close see above 4 quarters guys.

A welcome back to Arthur Jones.

I'm calling out Bjoern Werner. You've shown me something the last two weeks. I now want to see it one more time, put any doubts to rest that you aren't a franchise OLB. Have another big game. Make a big play or two. I want to see 2 sacks or a sack strip. Maybe an INT. Get a tackle or two for loss on Bernard, defend a pass or two. This O-Line is tough. Kick the door down and tell the world you've arrived! Show every Indy fan you once and for all deserve that 1st round status! I believe in you Bjoern!

I'm calling out Marshall Faulk. I don't care that he isn't on the roster. I am sick and tired of him taking every opportunity to dismiss the Colts. Did we * him off that much when he moved on?

haha I think he's growing on us again. He seems to enjoy Andrew Luck. Maybe he just has a beef with Irsay?

I'm calling out Dwayne Allen.  The last few weeks he has been playing like he's scared.  Time to show some of the explosiveness and toughness we saw the first two games of the season.

Also calling out Sergio Brown... he's had one good game and one not so good game.  You don't have much more time to show you belong out there.  Make the most of these next two games.

Lastly, calling out Harrison.  The coaches seem to think he's it and claim he's earned that spot by what he does in practice. IMO he hasn't really shown that on the field during game day yet.  Time to start playing like you practice.