Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Clark cleared for full practice with a SPLINT on his wrist & other Injury updates

bayone

last 3 paragraphs of article

The club provided an injury update (see below) as it heads to training camp. Caldwell specifically was asked about the status of unsigned quarterback Peyton Manning’s neck.

“In regard to him, obviously he is not ready right now,” said Caldwell. “There’s nobody who works any harder, nobody more diligent and more dedicated, and he certainly has great faith in our staff that works with him here. At some point in time, he’ll be ready to go. When that is, we’ll turn him loose. Whenever he’s ready, he’s ready.”

Tight end Dallas Clark has been cleared for full practice, though he will do so with a splint on his wrist

. Wide receiver Austin Collie has been cleared after the concussion issue he had in 2010. Wide receiver Anthony Gonzalez, defensive back Kelvin Hayden and defensive back Jerraud Powers also have been cleared to practice fully.

My link

last 3 paragraphs of article

The club provided an injury update (see below) as it heads to training camp. Caldwell specifically was asked about the status of unsigned quarterback Peyton Manning’s neck.

“In regard to him, obviously he is not ready right now,” said Caldwell. “There’s nobody who works any harder, nobody more diligent and more dedicated, and he certainly has great faith in our staff that works with him here. At some point in time, he’ll be ready to go. When that is, we’ll turn him loose. Whenever he’s ready, he’s ready.”

Tight end Dallas Clark has been cleared for full practice, though he will do so with a splint on his wrist

. Wide receiver Austin Collie has been cleared after the concussion issue he had in 2010. Wide receiver Anthony Gonzalez, defensive back Kelvin Hayden and defensive back Jerraud Powers also have been cleared to practice fully.

My link

Man, Clark has been beat up alot over his career. I hope he can stay healthy this whole year. This team isnt the same with out him. Also, lets hope Gonzo doest go out there and twist a knee again.

I've been wondering about all of them except for Manning who seems to be the only one on the team who is covered on NFL Network. Thanks for the update bayone

Thats so true. The rest of the team could be on fire and they wouldn't report it.