Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who else enjoyed..

Dark Superman

Not me. I say uh oh every time. I'm just expecting an int. Poor attitude but it's a learned behavior.

Not sure why you think that....the vast majority of Luck's interceptions this year have been tipped balls.  (5 of the 7 if I remember correctly.)  He missed the long ball a couple times that could have been an interception, but it's not like it happens frequently...

Not sure why you think that....the vast majority of Luck's interceptions this year have been tipped balls. (5 of the 7 if I remember correctly.) He missed the long ball a couple times that could have been an interception, but it's not like it happens frequently...

See above

Ya and the first season with Luck and BA.

Yeah, but Peyton threw way more picks at this point in his career then Andrew. You probably don't have that reaction to Peyton throwing now lol.

He's gotten looser with the ball this season in my opinion, but he's not a turnover machine. He's made strides with his turnovers each and every year, so I expect that trend to continue.

Yeah, but Peyton threw way more picks at this point in his career then Andrew.

He's gotten looser with the ball this season in my opinion, but he's not a turnover machine. He's made strides with his turnovers each and every year, so I expect that trend to continue.

Oh I do and I'm not bashing him, but seriously Its an instant reaction lol.

Oh I do and I'm not bashing him, but seriously Its an instant reaction lol.

I didn't think you were lol.

He's definitely confident in his abilities to a fault, and he thinks he can make every throw at any time. He knows better though. He even scolded himself last time he was mic'd up, when he threw that pass to Bradshaw that got tipped and picked in the Ravens game.