Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay can return to team after tonight's game (Merge)

Dustin

I was wondering about that.  Can he return after the game or, since week 6 is not officially over until the MNF game, does he have to wait until then.

6 game suspension.  Its based on the franchise, not the league. Since this is our 6th game he can return after the game.

I figure he'll be waiting outside the stadium until the game is over.

Be interesting to see if he wants us to make a move to beef up the pass rush.

Will be even more interesting to see if the pass rush can continue tonight the same way it did Sunday, which would nullify the former v

WATCH OUT, HERE HE COMES!!!!!

at-least-the-car-finally-got-parked.gif

i can appreciate the humor, but it's not really necessary

i like jimmy because he seems like a normal human being with normal human problems. it's unusual for a billionaire to connect to the common man as irsay seems to 

if i were a fan of another team, i'd probably criticize him, but i am a homer through & through. wouldn't trade our owner or qb for anyone

wouldn't trade our owner or qb for anyone

100% agree. If I could kick it with any owner, it'd be Jimmy. He's the real deal, a down to Earth guy. 

I'm just busting his chops, people don't need to get their garanimals in a twist. It was a joke, and I would hope he'd have a chuckle. Just some good 'ol chop bustin'. 

WATCH OUT, HERE HE COMES!!!!!

at-least-the-car-finally-got-parked.gif

Man, that takes a lot of courage to post that ruksak. That's why I respect you though. You speak your mind & never shy away from expressing your true beliefs even if others might deem them controversial in nature. I will be honest here. As much as I admire Jim Irsay, I did burst out laughing when I saw that clip initially. 

Please Jim, hire a driver. Thank you. 

Somewhere Roger Goodell is sitting in his office:

Goodell: man CBS is mad because all the Thursday night games are blowouts, women are mad at me because I botched the Ray rice situation and everytime I turn around someone is getting arrested. How can this job gets worse?

(Irsay walks away n)

Irsay: I am baaaaaaaack!

(Goodell pulls out his cell and calls Kraft)

Goodell: Robert, it's Roger yeah tell the Owners I am ready to re-sign.