Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Texans Thursday Night Football Game Thread

I was thinking the exact same thing.  Either very poor coaching or a highly unintelligent/unaware player

Kareem Jackson has never been confused for a Mensa member...

T-Rich for the Colts touchdown from the 5-yard line!!!!  :td:  Only two plays this drive. From T.Y. to T-Rich!

Colts lead 10-0.  GO COLTS!!!!!  :rock:  :coltslogo:  :1colts:  :colts:  :coltslogo:

This is really fun so far.....especially remembering how bad our special teams smelt for 10 years.

So that's why Pat jumped in the canal!

Yeah I'm not worried about this game at all..we have the lead and fitz has to play "catchup" 4-2 we go

Let's not forget what happened last season at Reliant. Chickens and counting :P

Just because their QB has a crazy beard doesn't mean he's Andrew Luck...

;)

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Two things, I'm glad AV had a good game, it was needed for the Colts and him.  But one good game does not erase the two really, really bad games he has had this year.   Two, I'm not sure where the "we" comment came from.  Personally, I don't use pronouns like "we", "us", or "our" when referring to the Colts.  The reason is simple, I am not doing anything to contribute to the wins or losses.  I spend money, but I do that at a lot of places.  I pay my electric bill every month, but when I call them I don't say, "We need to lower our rates."  Same reason I do not buy "authentic" jerseys.  Those guys work hard to earn that jersey, to me it cheapens it if I were to go buy one.   That being said, I know the owner likes that fans say things and "we" and "our".  They are literally banking on that type of fan.  And I'm sure that some players get weekly or monthly reports to see how their jersey sales are going.   of course, I don't knock other people who say "we" or "our", nor people who buy jerseys, it's just how I feel.
    • Some pretty preposterous things are being thrown around here. I'd advise against bringing up this comparison if you want to feel good about our QB in the long run. 
    • When was his arthroscope done, earlier today?  I'd wait on the doctor post surgery to report on how he had to repair it, and the prognosis. Maybe he already has, and talked to the team doctor, who has relayed the information to Ballard/Reich.  I'm still going to keep an ear out for a couple days, though.
    • Reich said they will have to see how TY progresses during the week to see if he will play.
  • Members