Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Texans Thursday Night Football Game Thread

I was thinking the exact same thing.  Either very poor coaching or a highly unintelligent/unaware player

Kareem Jackson has never been confused for a Mensa member...

T-Rich for the Colts touchdown from the 5-yard line!!!!  :td:  Only two plays this drive. From T.Y. to T-Rich!

Colts lead 10-0.  GO COLTS!!!!!  :rock:  :coltslogo:  :1colts:  :colts:  :coltslogo:

This is really fun so far.....especially remembering how bad our special teams smelt for 10 years.

So that's why Pat jumped in the canal!

Yeah I'm not worried about this game at all..we have the lead and fitz has to play "catchup" 4-2 we go

Let's not forget what happened last season at Reliant. Chickens and counting :P

Just because their QB has a crazy beard doesn't mean he's Andrew Luck...

;)

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• We just invested a high pick in Ya-Sin and money in Desir.  I don't see any point in the near future where Ballard would spend a first round pick for any CB.  Especially one that then has to be signed to a huge contract.
    • Did Deion Jones play much in 2nd half of the SB?   He's very good.
    • Bruce Anderson out with David Williams in. Seems the club is churning out weekly rb's since pre season to find the right fit.   Anderson was 5'11 209 lbs while Williams brings much more size at 6'1 229 lbs.  Drafted by Denver in 2018 ended up in Jville where he got 36 rush yards on 8 carries over 6 games. Good short yardage SEC back with South Carolina for 3 years before transfering and having his best season for Arkansas as a senior ( 5.6 yard per carry and 8 tds).   With Jonthan Williams still not seeing the field wonder if he will be promoted in a week or 2 if coaches like what they see from him.
    • I feel that a heavily run-oriented offense was always the plan for these early season games.  The OL worked out so well last year, we think we can be that kind of line that just enforces its will and is dominating by the 4th quarter.  It also serves the purpose of letting Brissett get his legs under him and build some confidence.  I think that as the weeks go on he’ll throw more (and farther downfield) and we’ll be the kind of offense that can take whatever the defense gives us...
    • I buy into some of that, but that is not all.   There are many players on teams that have done worse but it is overlooked because of their talent.  Apparently there are no coaches or GM's who this Kelly has the talent to overcome a misdemeanor that already had the punishment served.    
  • Members