Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Texans Thursday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• There are countless reports on it over the years.  The Bengals ownership has made it known they don’t want to spend money beyond what they have too.  Again this is not news or controversial.
    • We have the bestest owner, the bestest GM, and bestest coach.... EVER.  To say we don't is outrageous and you should turn in your fan card.   Yes, that was sarcasm. Too many people hang too hard on owner-speak, GM-speak, and coach-speak.   In all seriousness, I do really like Irsay though. 
    • I guess I don't have the inside information about the Bengals organization that you do to determine if they go above and beyond to try and win.  I can see from the outside they are not very good at it, but that does not mean it is from a lack of trying.
    • 10.55 equates to roughly 4.4 Using 200 is way to flawed as it's long speed. 100 is a little better, but also has the long speed factor.  x/2.54 + 2x ~ 100m time
    • Yep, their DC Wink Martindale had to go blitz happy against Mahomes and it hurt them. They probably realized that if they need to just rush four and bring pressure, they had to improve their interior pressure and hence this move.    It also increases Lamar Jackson's room for error against playoff teams like the Chiefs and Titans mainly. Plus, 2 divisional games vs Steelers are still on deck, the move thus makes a lot of sense. The price they paid was pretty stiff for someone in a contract year but they believe they are on the cusp of a SB appearance.
  • Members