Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Texans Thursday Night Football Game Thread

I don't think I've ever see a kicker recover an onside kick without anyone touching it. I was confused about whether it was legal for him to touch it first. Awesome.

Onside kick recovered by McAfee and then a 55 yard TD!!!

WHAT A START!!!!

I don't think I've ever see a kicker recover an onside kick without anyone touching it. I was confused about whether it was legal for him to touch it first. Awesome.

I've never seen a kicker recover it by himself either.. Seems to be legal though..

Oh god he touched him on accident. I hope we just pound the dang ball in no pulling G's just line it up and put it in

I've never seen a kicker recover it by himself either.. Seems to be legal though..

All he needs to do is kick it at least 10 yards.

My gosh!  McAfee recovered his own onside kick, not one Texan within 15-yards......

Then T.Y Hilton received another bomb by Luck to the 5-yard line, and crawled to the end zone for another Colts TD,  supposedly untouched by the Texans defender.

Play is being reviewed though....

I love this approach against inferior (Because of there QB) offensive teams, Coaching staff is saying......were gonna jump on ya early and make you play catch up and bet ya cant

Why would the DB jump over him??? LOL

I was thinking the exact same thing.  Either very poor coaching or a highly unintelligent/unaware player