Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The desperation to replace Brissett has always seemed to me to come more from a fanbase used to having an elite QB and not used to thinking about any other way of doing things, than it is from a frank assessment of this team's asssets and liabilities.   I feel it's based more on fear than practicality.
    • Everyone is different, but me?  I'd be happy making the money he is now without having to preform much.   Jim Sorgi made over $5 million dollars in 7 years without having to start an NFL game.  That's the career I would like.
    • Well...to be fair...they are waiting until the new league year starts to do those things regardless. But typically there are trades with the parameters in place (like Flacco last year)...and I could see the CBA holding that up a bit this year.
    • Been saying this all offseason.  There are extenuating circumstances that explain what happened in the second half, and Brissett's performance in the first half was promising.    Ballard is not likely to be swayed by public opinion and Reich seems to legitimately want a game managing QB and to play the run game heavily.   Both men came in saying they wanted to play a new style of football and we should not expect that to be thrown in the drink after 1 disappointing season, especially when that season showed promise before the wheels fell off
    • Don't be fooled, the players get paid. They also are ensured future employment.  I'm in the purchasing field and deal with allot of vendors.  It's amazing how many of the reps are former local college players.  If you played for a college, even if you weren't that good, your chances of a good job are increased by an incredible amount.
  • Members