Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Redding - Flacco sack

lollygagger8

What a great year Redding is having....he's such a stud!! 

If I was him I'd probably have this blown up and put on my garage door lol. It's definitely my new computer background at least. Keep up the good work Redding! 

ColtsRedding_zpsd3ba1467.jpg

The guy is playing some Inspired FB. His effort is Relentless. Bravo!

Man..I hope he doesn't retire and signs a one year deal with us next offseason.

I'm not saying we wont win the SB this season, but next year is our year for sure!!  It is all of the great young players contract year and players like Mathis Redding and Wayne (even AV though he resigned) are at their end... I believe we go "ALL IN" next season, and Luck will be hoisting that Lombardi... Unless we win it this year, then all of that could change. 

That was an awesome sack. Redding needs a nickname...I'm not the person to assign it to him though. The Touchdown Nevermore man? Eh, no.

The Edgar Allen Poe reference only works in Baltimore with their Raven mascot. I will give it some thought. 

got it covered. big papa bear

I'm not saying we wont win the SB this season, but next year is our year for sure!!  It is all of the great young players contract year and players like Mathis Redding and Wayne (even AV though he resigned) are at their end... I believe we go "ALL IN" next season, and Luck will be hoisting that Lombardi... Unless we win it this year, then all of that could change.

I been saying this for months..

Is this Reggie's last year under contract with us though?