Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Exciting Game, Great W against a very good team

Hoosier Colts Fan

OK, maybe I'm just tired of all the negativity.  I was at the game today and it was one of the most fun games I've been to (I'm a STH so go to almost all the games).  In spite of the strange turnovers (both sides), questionable calls and non-calls, mistakes on everyone's part, we managed not to fold but come out with a W.  There were SO MANY good things about the game and the Colts as well. But the best thing of all was we won and our guys just really seem to pull together and play together and no one was hurt.  Oh yes, and the 12th man managed to outoud the "piped in crowd noise".  It's just too bad that so many of us COLTS FANS on this forum choose to pick out and focus on the negatives instead of enjoying the W.  GO COLTS, now let get another W against Houston (even if its an ugly W).

Baltimore was very physical and we couldn't block them well.

Not suprising with the unrerst in the O-line..

I wish we'd play Bradshaw all the time...Trent just cant break away....although he was decent today

We averaged over 4 yards per carry from our RB's and Luck had pretty good time to throw pretty much all game.  I think, for as good as Baltimore's front 7 is, our OL played quite well.

We averaged over 4 yards per carry from our RB's and Luck had pretty good time to throw pretty much all game. I think, for as good as Baltimore's front 7 is, our OL played quite well.

Agreed. Luck had very good protection most of the game and I'll certainly take 4 yards per carry against the ravens D.