Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Ravens Game Day Thread

Look at Toler give up his body and fall flat on his face to make that play. A warrior's play. 

Man, they tried everything they could to give the Ravens the game.

And all you Trent haters. Back off him, even Bradshaw gets stuffed and fumbles. It's happens.

Nothing to be proud of, sloppiest game.

Defense deserves all the credit. Offense isn't what it should be and Griff Whalen seriously should be benched

Defense wins the game.

And also....... Sergio Brown for President.... I mean starter

3-2, 2-0 in the division, and Houston is losing to Dallas in OT.  What an ugly game, but we get the win in the end.  Next up: Houston on a short week, playing on Thursday.  Which means having their current game go to OT is perfect

Fitting way to end the game.

D was the best unit all day. D won us the game.

Go Colts!

Now excuse me as I recuperate from this heart attack.

Man, they tried everything they could to give the Ravens the game.

And all you Trent haters. Back off him, even Bradshaw gets stuffed and fumbles. It's happens.

Trent definitely had me eating crow over here, can't take it away from him. Solid game today, lets see if he continues

Gladly admit my wrongness on him. Pulling my neck back in just a little bit. See if he can shut me up for good

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I like Dillon, but he is what he is, a between the tackles RB with zero value to the passing game. 
    • Going into the season, I thought we had a very formidable 1-2 WR group with TY and Funchess.  I had higher hopes for Cain and thought Campbell would really blossom as the season went on.     Funchess got hurt for the year after it looked like he and Jacoby had nice chemistry week 1.  Cain wasn't the Cain the colts.com documentaries were making him out to be.  TY has been banged up for a good chunk of the season.  Campbell has shown flashes, but he's been hurt or injured almost all season.     On top of that, I thought Ebron and Doyle would be one of the most formidable TE groups in the league.  Ebron had multiple bad drops along the way and is now on the IR.  Doyle's had an all right year, but the rest of our TE's are nothing better than mediocre (at least at receiving).     While J. Williams also had a couple of good games, our running attack was without our #1 for a couple weeks and our team didn't win with Mack on the injury report.
    • LOL yes I have been an eyewitness to much of this, definitely don’t need to see it on YouTube to believe you. And I have had the unfortunate experience of wearing my Colts jersey to a preseason game once, definitely got taunted and that was only preseason! Only didn’t bother me as much because I grew up in inner city Philly so I was used to the rudeness  but no I totally get it, I never said the reputation wasn’t deserved. But since I am from Philly I just jump to hating Dallas more, just my personal bias 
    • https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2638165-aj-dillon-displays-freak-athleticism-will-be-all-purpose-back-at-michigan.amp.html "Standing 6'1", 239 pounds, Dillon clocked a 4.56 in the 40-yard dash and a 4.29 in the shuttle. His athleticism (38.3-inch jump) and strength (40-foot toss) were also on display, earning him SPARQ (speed, power, agility, reaction and quickness) ratings MVP honors for a second-straight year."   https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/aj-dillon-1.html   Freshman 2017.  1500+ yds Rushing Sophomore 2018. 1100+ yds  Junior. 2019.          1600+ yds   RB isn't high on my "Colts need" list, but A.J. Dillon is the perfect complimentary RB for this Team. Even at 249lbs he's still running a 4.5 40-yd and he doesn't get injured like Mack bc of his size.  
    • Dude, he didn’t play well when he had the starters playing. Face this fact, he can’t get past his first read, regardless of the time his oline gives him. He isn’t Manning or Luck and that’s always been clear,  ever felt he would be. I always thought he would be capable of reading more than 1 and maybe sometimes 2 reads but he hasn’t and at this stage, don’t think he can. He isn’t the guy this team risks the “with time he will get it”. He hasn’t shown growth in that area. Solid bench guy. Great team morale guy. Awful awful starter. 
  • Members