Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Ravens Game Day Thread

Look at Toler give up his body and fall flat on his face to make that play. A warrior's play. 

Man, they tried everything they could to give the Ravens the game.

And all you Trent haters. Back off him, even Bradshaw gets stuffed and fumbles. It's happens.

Nothing to be proud of, sloppiest game.

Defense deserves all the credit. Offense isn't what it should be and Griff Whalen seriously should be benched

Defense wins the game.

And also....... Sergio Brown for President.... I mean starter

3-2, 2-0 in the division, and Houston is losing to Dallas in OT.  What an ugly game, but we get the win in the end.  Next up: Houston on a short week, playing on Thursday.  Which means having their current game go to OT is perfect

Fitting way to end the game.

D was the best unit all day. D won us the game.

Go Colts!

Now excuse me as I recuperate from this heart attack.

Man, they tried everything they could to give the Ravens the game.

And all you Trent haters. Back off him, even Bradshaw gets stuffed and fumbles. It's happens.

Trent definitely had me eating crow over here, can't take it away from him. Solid game today, lets see if he continues

Gladly admit my wrongness on him. Pulling my neck back in just a little bit. See if he can shut me up for good

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Unfortunately, the last 3 weeks the Colts have had the worst pass defense in the league (like 307 yards per game surrendered).  Not a good sign with Brees/Thomas and company being next up.     I'd rather take our chances with our current team in an outdoor blustery stadium (run the ball, stop the run) in the playoffs rather than being in a passing game shootout.    Which reminds me, I'm not confidant the way CB/Reich has built the offense fits L.O.S. That along with ( sorry locals, you're not K.C. or Seattle's 12 ) the lack of noise means there really is no 'home field advantage' to speak of.
    • The Bills are who I am most rotting for in the playoffs.   They are also who I give the least chance to win.
    • You never know. I think it is more likely that the Colts get embarrassed on national TV.   Our playoff hopes are so slim, I'm not sure if I want us to win or not.    Of course when I'm watching the game I'll be rotting for the Colts all game.   But if it ends with a loss, I won't be too disappointed.  
    • I think someone will trade up for a QB and I could see Oakland taking one as well.  If we stay put we could lose out. 
    • The colts loss to the Steelers was devastating. As I write this before the game Monday night.  Now at 7-6 the Colts would have controlled their own destiny, and even with a loss tonight all they would have needed was to win the last 2 and hope Tennessee lost one because the Colts would hold the tie breaker over Tennessee and Pittsburgh.    As far as next year they can be a legitimate super bowl contender. They only need 2 things.  #1  just have just an average amount of injuries,  and #2 and most importantly get Andrew Luck back. If he was here this year and healthy they already would have at least 10 wins
  • Members

• IndyEric07

IndyEric07 10

• Myles

Myles 2,663

• richard pallo

richard pallo 2,198

• dew5150

dew5150 151

• 21isSuperman

21isSuperman 13,623

Moderators