Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Ravens Game Day Thread

I hope the Ravens score, we deserve to lose this game

Dumbest plays you can make. Trying to be extra. Just fall and take the FG

So you actually want us to lose??!

Wow.. You've finally become "that" guy,

I hope the Ravens score, we deserve to lose this game

Dumbest plays you can make. Trying to be extra. Just fall and take the FG

You sure you're a Colts fan?  It's fine if you're not, but are you?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think we all need to look forward, not about things in the past. The what ifs and had someone did this does no one any good.  I feel pretty good about the direction the Colts are going with Ballard.  Will it be perfect? I doubt it but as a fan that's all I have to look forward to.  We can all agree or disagree but one thing in common we all share is we are fans of the Colts or we wouldn't be here. Go Colts!!  
    • I have seen every ND prospect play every single snap this season (at least 2x), so I'll add a little ND flavor to the thread.   ND CB Troy Pride:     ND WR Chase Claypool (his measurements came in at 6'4" and 229 lbs with an 80" wingspan):    
    • He has sooooooooo many "in the bucket" over the shoulder throws where the receiver just needs to put his hands under the ball to catch it. I love his touch. I also kind of feel like the fact that he's throwing with touch on a ton of those makes people underrate his arm-strength because people have gotten used to players with monster arm strength to throw it as hard as possible all the time. Love actually throws with full velocity only when he needs to and puts touch on most balls. It makes it look so effortless. That throw to Mimms is like 50 yards in the air and it still drops down like it's lowered down with a parachute. 
    • pretty sure we have been "building the monster" since Manning got injured and released.
    • Raiders select Justin Herbert
  • Members