Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Ravens Game Day Thread

Just don't fumble. Don't fumble. clearly we don't trust Trent here

can't keep my damn mouth shut...................

My god, we could take 3 kneels there and walk away with a FG

Throw short on this play, DONT run, They will expect it

Well....I mean.....you know.....

Worst offensive performance in at least a couple years. IF we win it's all on our defense

I blame you.

I hope the Ravens score, we deserve to lose this game

Dumbest plays you can make. Trying to be extra. Just fall and take the FG

Preparing for the worst call of the game. Which there have been many.

I know what you mean ugh

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I’m a Luck guy and count me as one who clearly acknowledges that Lawrence’s first year was far better than Luck’s.   Not even close.   The only mitigating factor is that Lawrence was on a much better team.  Surrounded by far superior players on both sides of the ball.   Made his job much easier.   Still...   Lawrence would get the edge comparing their respective first years on the field. 
    • i didn't see the presser, I'm going to have to check it out now.  hopefully it was just frustration.  But that weaknesses thing, man, how good are NFL scouts?  makes me a bit nauseous, that's how good that weaknesses assessment is.
    • Dallas won't let him go.  They traded a 1st round pick for him and even if he isn't worth it, Dallas would still resign him
    • Sorry 2006, but you get 4 Pinocchios :-). Lawrence's true freshman year was a lot better than Luck's redshirt freshman year, and sophomore years are shaping up to be very similar, which Lawrence has at least 2 games to go (the numbers include bowls for both)   Keep in mind Lawrence is only a true Soph, and Luck took a redshirt (so he had a year advantage in learning the system, and the stats below).   Here's their comparative stats.   Frosh Year Lawrence 65%, 3280 yards, 8.3 avg, 30/4 TD/INT ratio, 157.6 PR Luck (red shirt) 56%, 2575, 8.9 avg, 13/4, 143.5 PR   Soph Year (Lawrence's soph year isn't done yet) Lawrence 69%, 2870 yards, 9.1 avg, 30/8, 171.5 PR Luck 70%, 3338 yards, 9.0 avg, 32/8, 170 PR
  • Members