Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anyone watching the Irish vs Stanford?

Beating ourselves hate that.

Golson has to play better in the second half to pull this out. We can't lose this one at home with the schedule we have coming up and expect to be in the conversation at the end of the year. Let's go fella's play this last half like it is the National Championship. It kind of is for us

Home loss no conference would make FSU a must win.

GO IRISH

Feels like ND wins this game. Can't count on Hogan in the fourth.

we can't get out of our own way today I would not be so sure. I think the next team that can get in the endzone is in very good shape.

Looks a lot like the Syracuse game only problem is Stanford is no Syracuse gotta play clean to beat a good team It is mistake after mistake

we can't get out of our own way today I would not be so sure. I think the next team that can get in the endzone is in very good shape.

Looks a lot like the Syracuse game only problem is Stanford is no Syracuse gotta play clean to beat a good team It is mistake after mistake

Both D's look good though so there's that.

We just have limited weapons outside of TY. And he looks a bit injured. Let's see if Golson can lead a drive now.

Both D's look good though so there's that.

We just have limited weapons outside of TY. And he looks a bit injured. Let's see if Golson can lead a drive now.

Watch McDaniel good things always happen when that kid is in the game don't get him not getting carries

The QB is not helping you guys much either man if he would look the other way one time then come back he would probably fool the entire Irish back end they are so used to him staring down his WR's.

Right??? I have so many issues with Hogan, starting with how he plays against USC :) And his late INTs...

He has his off days lol.

Don't know if it in the play book I might line Montgomery up in the back field fake it boot the QB out the back door with a pass option dragging the TE across.

We are on Montgomery not going to let him win it

Don't know if it in the play book I might line Montgomery up in the back field fake it boot the QB out the back door with a pass option dragging the TE across.

We are on Montgomery not going to let him win it

Well, it was a safe call, but ND wiffed on blocking there.