Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irish a home dog this weekend vs Stanford

I think the wise guys got this one wrong. Golson makes the Irish a different team offensively the kid just seems to find a way to make plays.

They didn't look great vs Syracuse but that  was a trap game. I think its time to pay off the house +2 at home. Irish will win this game outright then take out UNC head into the showdown with FSU undefeated.

Cardinal 2-5 ATS in their last 7 vs teams with winning records. I am really surprised by this line. Did Golson get suspended again?

D has looked better than I expected it will be tested for sure but at home I think the Irish win it.

This isn't going to be easy..Stanford is still upset about the loss to USC, and is a very dangerous team. I hope ND wins, so it helps the Ducks out in the standings, but then I don't want Golson to do well, so its easier for my favorite player Marcus Mariota's chances at the Heisman.

Good luck..

I will be rooting for ND against FSU..I hope they blow them out.I think FSU is so overrated.

The Golden Dome will be rocking!  Touchdown Jesus will be counting every score.  I too pick the Irish at home.  The defense is sensational at home.....Hey akcolt....we agree on something:)

We agree on more than this we have IU bball pretty sure we are close on the Colts.

It's those Pacers that we seem to have problems seeing eye to eye on especially the big fella and Lance. 3 out of 4 isn't bad.

This isn't going to be easy..Stanford is still upset about the loss to USC, and is a very dangerous team. I hope ND wins, so it helps the Ducks out in the standings, but then I don't want Golson to do well, so its easier for my favorite player Marcus Mariota's chances at the Heisman.

Good luck..

I will be rooting for ND against FSU..I hope they blow them out.I think FSU is so overrated.

So ironic that an Oregon fan is calling another team overrated, a team that's actually won something. But hey, Oregon can keep holding the title of "Best Team after 1st Month" every year, but that doesn't win you trophies.