Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Roster Moves

BrentMc11

The new updated depth chart even has Jalil Brown listed in the right place as the third backup behind Toler and Purifoy. It's just odd to me that every body else got put in the right place, but an error with Shipley? It could possibly be the truth, but I would not be surpised at all to see him starting on Sunday. I just had to point it out.

That's probably because the webmaster did not update the offense part of the depth chart. I saw for example the special team chart being out of date for long stretches of time.

Gotta be a red flag or something on Clemons. Starter to unemployed in a offseason just isn't adding up. There's something out there someone knows but won't speak up

He's never had a history of off the field problems. So I don't know what it is.

Boy a lot of stuff. I expect Brown to start at safety but would really like to see McDonald play some. Like that kid. Rodgers cut not surprising as signing Moncreff really took his spot! To bad kids got some talent! Harvey not surprising not being used much & I think Doyle can & will take the spot and do better. Brown is Ok I think he can play Safety to? I like Jackson don't think he we play much but I like him!