Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

LaRon Landry suspended 4 games for PED use [Merge]

MTC

So you're not shocked at all by Landry but are completely shocked and appalled at the mere mention that at a guy over 32 years old leading the league in sacks, in which surpassed his previous TWO SEASONS sack total used a PED. Because "he wanted to get his wife pregnant."

lol

I'm pretty shocked by both. They're both stupid for putting things in their body that they shouldn't have. Quit making generalizations 

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're not shocked at all by Landry but are completely shocked and appalled at the mere mention that at a guy over 32 years old leading the league in sacks, in which surpassed his previous TWO SEASONS sack total used a PED. Because "he wanted to get his wife pregnant."

lol

You need to watch more Colts football.  Not only is it an entertaining brand of winning football that you might enjoy, but you'd also know that the Robert Mathis of 19.5 sacks looked and played a lot like the same Robert Mathis of double digit sack fame from earlier in his career.  He was also used in new and different role than he'd ever played in before, giving him cleaner rush looks, thus increasing his closing percentage and therefore his total # of sacks.  

You can call me a homer if you want, but if you watch the games and know the history you'd see the validity of it.

I'm pretty shocked by both. They're both stupid for putting things in their body that they shouldn't have. Quit making generalizations 

Fair enough, cheers.

You need to watch more Colts football.  Not only is it an entertaining brand of winning football that you might enjoy, but you'd also know that the Robert Mathis of 19.5 sacks looked and played a lot like the same Robert Mathis of double digit sack fame from earlier in his career.  He was also used in new and different role than he'd ever played in before, giving him cleaner rush looks, thus increasing his closing percentage and therefore his total # of sacks.  

You can call me a homer if you want, but if you watch the games and know the history you'd see the validity of it.

He never had more than 11 sacks, but you're right, the same calendar year he gets busted for a PED is just a coincidence and scheme change. Also you have no idea how many Colts games I watch. 

Posted · Hidden by MTC, September 29, 2014 - Personal shot
Hidden by MTC, September 29, 2014 - Personal shot

lol

You may be worse at posting on forums than the Browns have been at football for the past 3 decades. Congratulations, that is no small feat.

Word is Colts had known about Landry's suspension last week. 

Uhm. 

And they just now suspended and announced him?

Gotta be steroids cause those increase muscles, not performance

If it seriously was something that enhanced performance, Landry should sue the company cause it didn't work

I figured but I never want to judge until we get word on the official substance he used.

His biceps are bigger than my head...

Such a shame, and now it's really time to sign someone. 

I won't be surprised, knowing Grigson, if he made a trade. For some reason, I can see him looking at Phily for a safety, like Nate Allen. Not saying it's the best move, but it's something I sense. 

Thus the long list of safeties we brought it

2 & 2 are starting to be put together

Replace them asap once you know about the suspension

Grigson on the spot strikes again

I wouldn't give Grigson too much credit for bringing in several safeties for workouts.

It was Grigson who made the mistake of signing Landry to the big contract.

Fair enough, cheers.

He never had more than 11 sacks, but you're right, the same calendar year he gets busted for a PED is just a coincidence and scheme change. Also you have no idea how many Colts games I watch. 

He also spent all the years previously as a DE in a 4-3 That was his 2nd year in a 3-4 and obviously he is better suited for it. I couldn't even imagine the numbers he woulda put up if he was a 3-4 OLB this whole time.

Such a shame, and now it's really time to sign someone. 

I won't be surprised, knowing Grigson, if he made a trade. For some reason, I can see him looking at Phily for a safety, like Nate Allen. Not saying it's the best move, but it's something I sense. 

I would like Eric Berry but he would probably be expensive. I'd gladly offer a 2nd for him. 

You sir are on a roll today lol :funny:

The Andrew Luck story is nothing. The real headline of today will be

Breaking News: Nick Saban files lawsuit against Josh Chapman who allegedly ate Saban's dinner the night Saban took a lady friend out for a night on the town.

Full coverage coming to you at 6

He also spent all the years previously as a DE in a 4-3 That was his 2nd year in a 3-4 and obviously he is better suited for it. I couldn't even imagine the numbers he woulda put up if he was a 3-4 OLB this whole time.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to to it, but my opinion is that, that's crap and it isn't a coincidence he got busted for PED's the same year he had his best season. 

I wouldn't give Grigson too much credit for bringing in several safeties for workouts.

It was Grigson who made the mistake of signing Landry to the big contract.

Hey, not every move will be a perfect move

But the good GM's can accept they messed up and try to fix it with whatever way they can.

Grigson realized he messed up on DHB, let him go and didn't re-sign him. No one's perfect, just gotta learn from your mistakes

Posted · Hidden by MTC, September 29, 2014 - Personal shot
Hidden by MTC, September 29, 2014 - Personal shot

That's your opinion and you're entitled to to it, but my opinion is that, that's crap and it isn't a coincidence he got busted for PED's the same year he had his best season.

We don't take posters from Cleveland seriously. What you guys watch isn't exactly football

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 30, 2014 - response to hidden post
Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 30, 2014 - response to hidden post

You may be worse at posting on forums than the Browns have been at football for the past 3 decades. Congratulations, that is no small feat.

Quick question; Did your cheerios taste like pee this morning? 

Except he didn't get busted for PEDs.

Landry has played really well since his disaster of a game at Denver.  The Colts could have used him against Baltimore this week.

Posted · Hidden by MTC, September 29, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by MTC, September 29, 2014 - No reason given

lol

Browns suck