Colts Vs. Panthers Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Does he get a -1 for mentioning Caldwell and adjustments in the same sentance??

GO COLTS!

-d.

Sadly, the forum only allows for increments of 1, either positives or negatives.

Upon further review, it appears we have a problem:

"An error occurred

You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day."

:P

Typical ending. Manage to find some way to win the games. But because Painter lucked out on a couple of plays, we will have to hear about how you can't put it on Painter. So we'll keep marching forward, doing the same thing.

You know what i find so disheartening. There is a chance all of this could mean Manning on another team next year. The man. The franchise. And it like they just keep marching forwarding, doing the same thing. So Luck, with team, is going to win next year? Doubt it. Where is the effort from the management and coaching?

What winnable games?? In practice maybe but that will prib be a draw. We can't win against pats ravens titans texans or jags.

Well, imo, the Jags and Texans games are winnable. We stop the run vs the Texans, and they have no offense, and Leinart is injured too. If our offense play like they did today against the Jags, we could win. I said, winnable, not games we will win.

Well, imo, the Jags and Texans games are winnable. We stop the run vs the Texans, and they have no offense, and Leinart is injured too. If our offense play like they did today against the Jags, we could win. I said, winnable, not games we will win.

Too late in the season if you ask me. They are going to be shell shocked after the next two weeks.

Not winnable. Texans defense is wayyyytt better then panthers defense we won't put up more then 10 points and that's being generous. Panthers r awful just turrrble

Not winnable. Texans defense is wayyyytt better then panthers defense we won't put up more then 10 points and that's being generous. Panthers r awful just turrrble

true, but Matt Leinart is injured, and may be out for a bit of time. If we put up 13 points, we could win.