Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Panthers Game Day Thread

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• With the way the Ravens have been sliding the last few weeks since that loss, I’m not all that concerned with them. Two very bad calls broke that game open for the ravens against us. I think if we were to meet again, I think it’d be more like the Greenbay game as far as the final tally  
    • They are playing great.  We will find out more next year about Eason.  It appears that Ballard has definitely hit on the 2018 and 2020 drafts.   2019 draft seems solid and has provided two starters(Ya Sin/Willis) with a possible 3rd and 4th in Campbell and Okereke.  Overall great job.  This next draft will show Ballard and his scouting departments ability.  A shortened college season will make it tougher to evaluate player potential but I believe this is the front office for the job.      
    • Defensive ly chiefs don't  seem as strong they are beatable
    • Pittman  didn't get  enough  targets on sunday
    • I think it might come down to who has the final better record, the Colts or Ravens.  Reason being is that Patrick Queen is his chief competition.  Since the positions don't directly compare, and the Raven's D by media default is more respected than ours historically, I would be concerned if they finish with a better record and/or playoff seeding, especially since we already lost to them at home.  But I hope you're right.  He's been fantastic and perhaps may get votes for All Pro.  
  • Members