Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Panthers Game Day Thread

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Just re-watched the Packers game.  If I didn't know better, I would almost think #18 was under center for Indy.  So many Rivers' play were reminiscient of Manning.
    • I think the Redzone defense is splitting hairs considering after playing Green Bay we are #2 in defense in terms of yards per game and #5 in points per game.     Redzone offense must convert TD's though.  
    • This team is perfectly capable I think of going on a run like TN last year. This isn’t the same colts team that fell apart the second half last year. For one thing we have been incredibly lucky with injuries after the first two weeks. It’s nice to see that. We seem to have much better leaders on the field. Buckner and Rhodes have really helped this defense. Pittman is emerging as the number one and pascal might end up with more yards than last season. He has been consistantly getting 50 to 60 yards. TY is playing a important role. He doesn’t have to be the number one anymore.    The run game is getting better after a slow start the offense seems to be finally coming together. Reich still needs to get better but this is becoming Rivers football team just in time for a playoff run. We are getting stronger just at the right time.
    • Hooker in my mind was not that bad. He got blamed for some blown coverage that was not his responsibility last year. If I'm not mistaken his PPF grades were not that bad. Love Blackmon and liked the pick at the time but remember he is playing with an entirely improve DL which I stated last year would help our DBs tremendously if we could pressure the QB. Unless I am mistaken Blackmon was a SS in college and is now playing FS with us so it would be possible they could be on the same unit. I know I may be in the minority but I think Hooker gets a bad rap and could be a very good FS with our present DL.
  • Members