Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

Sorry. The o-line hasn't helped one bit.

Get out of here with that. Tired of hearing it. He's not a good running back, plain and simple. 20 attempts 47 yards, and a vultured 1yard TD that anyone could've scored on. He's nothing special. If he has to have the best case scenario every single play in order to be worth anything, he's wasn't worth the draft pick then. I'm just tired of this staff trying to justify the GM's stupid trade by forcing him on the offense. We won today, but against good teams, it will come back to bite us

Lucks numbers, today, and all year-

Passing CP/AT YDS TD INT A. Luck

29/41  393    4   1

Comp     ATT      %      Yds     TD     INT       yd/gm

115         167     68.9   1305     13      4         328

I don't know why, but I thought he had 14 TDs. I made the same mistake last week.

The commentator just said something incredibly offensive & the other guy chuckling made it even more uncomfortable.

Context is important. 

Its a conspiracy, the line doesn't help Richardson. They only like Bradshaw and Boom.

Here you go again.

Bradshaw didn't get running lanes either. Garbage time with Boom is pretty irrelevant.

Its a conspiracy, the line doesn't help Richardson. They only like Bradshaw and Boom.

yeah because the titans defense is playing with 110% right now down 24 points with 4 minutes left...

Richardson was running in garbage time too. So the defense folded up their tents and gave up when they seen Richardson was out ?

There is no context in which what he said is acceptable. He should be in big trouble for that.

I don't even know what he was talking about. I didn't think it had any derogatory meaning.

There is no context in which what he said is acceptable. He should be in big trouble for that.

Why? "Ching Ching" was being used in reference to a noise, not an Asian. Or did I hear it wrong? 

Ravens put up a big game today against the Panthers.

Should be a great game next week!

I don't even know what he was talking about. I didn't think it had any derogatory meaning.

I heard something about the founder of the internet and Ali Baba?

Why? "Ching Ching" was being used in reference to a noise, not an Asian. Or did I hear it wrong?

It would probably be considered as being an inappropriate joke over here just as a view from the UK.

Whether that's too PC is another matter.

I heard something about the founder of the internet and Ali Baba?

Maybe he meant "Cha Ching"?