Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Put Boom Herron out there and give him some touches

I want to keep Richardson on the field. We need him to get more experience, and he is getting better every week. In my mind, this is a project that we can't afford to take our foot on the gas with. 

I want to keep Richardson on the field. We need him to get more experience, and he is getting better every week. In my mind, this is a project that we can't afford to take our foot on the gas with. 

We've given Richardson a lot of touches.  I wouldn't mind giving him and Bradshaw some rest.

Where did our defense go?

wow another roughing the passer on us?

In my opinion, all three calls on both teams have been good calls, and the refs have been consistent. Not that you didn't think they were. Just pointing it out. 

We've given Richardson a lot of touches.  I wouldn't mind giving him and Bradshaw some rest.

Where did our defense go?

We played pass that entire drive. I don't think we ever came out of the nickel. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Just bragging rights for the win......   Nope not Luck, player is currently on 90 man roster and was a fairly high draft pick.   I'm leaning Hot Rod making it again actually, Piniero career long is only 53 so leg strength isnt great which is Hot Rod's knock right now, also his career fg % (55% over 39 yards  compared to over 70% for Blankenship) and pat % lower as well.....not saying Eddy cant unseat him but odds dont favor it at this time. Now someone else being brought in if both struggle in preseason is another thing
    • Good point. Q IMO may be the overall best O.Lineman in the league so he deserves huge money but to your point paying the whole O.Line huge money isn't ideal.
    • I personally feel like that's a different aspect of it. These teams did well with very good or great O-line play but they didn't always spend 40% of their resources to achieve it.   For me part of the trick is getting a line that is greater than the sum of its parts, a couple of excellent players in there mixed in with cheaper complimentary parts. You can then get a unit to overachieve the resources it took to build it, its one of the few areas of the team where it is consistently done.   If other teams get their unit to play at a similar level to ours while spending less resources on it it gives them a massive advantage over the remainder of the team.
    • Could also be because you have said they are overrated multiple times
    • Cubs win 5-1. Take 2 of 3 from the Tigers. Hendricks was awesome today. 19-20 now on the season, back in 3rd place and only 3.5 games back of 1st place St. Louis in the NL Central. Luckily there are no teams running away with the division early. Cards are just 23-17 and Brewers 20-20 just a half game ahead of us. We start a 4 game set vs Washington tomorrow, hopefully we can get back to .500 once Monday's game is concluded.   Fly the Flag @HOZER
  • Members