Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

still can't cover TE's. DQ Jackson is a Free agent bust.

Not really, I think they mentioned he was the leading tackler on the team. He's been looking better than McNary, he just isn't great in pass coverage. Once Freeman comes back I think the core will get a lot better.

We could have put this game to bed there but hey ho,hopefully they will refocus for the 2nd half. I'm still pretty happy overall at that half of football.

Clipboard Jesus is loving the time he's getting though. Need to shake up the D a little 2nd half and find some pressure, somehow.

It looked like the ball was a wobbler. Every QB occasionally gets a bad grip on the ball and throws a duck. Unfortunately it fluttered right to a defender. Big deal. If you want to worry, consider how how little pressure we are putting on their QB.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• I like it, Chad.  A few of my faves are on there - Turner, St. Juste, Golston.  I also have a sneaky suspicion about a relatively early LB - no great need there, but laddering with a LB each year allows you to let players like Walker go and avoid paying up to keep veteran FA LBs  (not named Leonard - gotta pay up for him).  You had me going back to read up more on Spencer Brown.  It’s funny, No. Iowa’s Elerson Smith has become my EDGE of choice (great Pro Day w/ a 41.5” vertical) - we could draft two No. Iowa players.  How weird would that be?  I’m still a vehement Radunz backer, though.
    • I think that is the latest list. @EastStreet    
    • I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he throws for fewer yards than Rivers did.  He hasn’t yet in 5 seasons.  And I’m guessing we’ll be running a lot.
    • It very well could have been that UCLA medically retired him. He wasn't sure if football would still be an avenue for him based off of that, so he picked a school that had a good program in his other passion, music. That way he would be able to set himself up for success if he couldn't play football anymore and if he could, he was still going to a school with a good football program.   Honestly, we can speculate all day about his thought process around the decisions he made and his "love of the game", but unless he comes right out and publicly gives an account, I don't think we'll know. For that and the medical concerns, he seems like he'll remain a tough prospect to place a draft value/ranking on.
    • This episode makes it seem like more of a Reich/Wentz bromance than a carefully and logically crafted player acquisition. And the bromance appears to be a lot more about religion than football. That's worrying to me.
  • Members

• Shadow_Creek

Shadow_Creek 711

• DaColts85

DaColts85 502

• Mel Kiper's Hair

Mel Kiper's Hair 2,361

• Wentzszn

Wentzszn 10,017

• chad72

chad72 7,382

• cjrichard