Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not just Coby TEs have only 2 catches

The team has 260 yards of offense, 16 first downs, about to hit 20 points, (presumably), and aside from some mistakes have been unstoppable. If the TEs don't figure in so far, oh well. Just keep moving the ball and scoring points. That's all that matters.

I really want to see him emerge as an impact player. Seems he's fallen off a bit, maybe partially influenced by a plethora of weaponry on our team. 

Most of us do. Just, during the game when we're in control, I couldn't care less who's getting work. 

The team has 260 yards of offense, 16 first downs, about to hit 20 points, (presumably), and aside from some mistakes have been unstoppable. If the TEs don't figure in so far, oh well. Just keep moving the ball and scoring points. That's all that matters.

I agree! With all the weapons we have everyone can't shine every game. Te' and rb's were huge last week. I think they will spread the wealth throughout the year. Take what teams give us.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think it comes down to price   Houston is still decent, but isnt a 12M DE anymore.    I would like to have both Autry and Houston back next year, My bet its one or the other   However,    We really cant expect to have the same DL as last year and expect better results this year.   I just have a hard time trusting that Turay can be counted upon to be healthy.   IMHO, if we are going to build on this team with 1 FA splash.... It would be DE   Or..... we go DE in round 1 (Paye MIGHT slip to us)
    • Thanks for sharing   I dont see Tremble lasting till round 4.   If his 40 time is decent, he may be grabbed by someone in late 2 or early 3    What a great blocker      
    • The conversation was about Watt v Houston.  If I said player it was meant to be implied to the topic being discussed in the thread, sorry if I confused you.
    • I like Houston, I'm very pleased if we re-sign him.  Watt is in a different league, there are questions certainly around age for both, durability for JJ and price.  If you pair Watt and Buckner that is a massive issue for offenses to contend with, especially on the right side.  We've learned if you want to win a Superbowl against an HP offense you have to do it with your front four, full stop.  Houston doesn't quite bring that level of juice in my opinion, Watt does.  As for lifting up teams your not part of, check with Manning and Brady, Watt has that type of lift in my opinion.  Look, I fully recognize it's a bit of a pipedream, where I thought Wentz was a sure thing before he was even pulled in Philly (that's when I got dismantled here by GM wannabe's) I don't think we'll sign Watt unless he wants to be here and he does a favorable deal.   There's simply too much we don't know, what I do know is a Watt/Buckner combo would be amongst the best we've ever seen.  I like that.  I think we've entered a window for this team, the beginning of a window where we're young, experienced enough and cap friendly,  I'd bring in a guy who has one goal, a perfect culture fit and first ballot HOF, yeah, I go for that juice.  Again, JH, is great and I wouldn't disappointed in the least if we resign him.
  • Members