Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I’m a Luck guy and count me as one who clearly acknowledges that Lawrence’s first year was far better than Luck’s.   Not even close.   The only mitigating factor is that Lawrence was on a much better team.  Surrounded by far superior players on both sides of the ball.   Made his job much easier.   Still...   Lawrence would get the edge comparing their respective first years on the field. 
    • i didn't see the presser, I'm going to have to check it out now.  hopefully it was just frustration.  But that weaknesses thing, man, how good are NFL scouts?  makes me a bit nauseous, that's how good that weaknesses assessment is.
    • Dallas won't let him go.  They traded a 1st round pick for him and even if he isn't worth it, Dallas would still resign him
    • Sorry 2006, but you get 4 Pinocchios :-). Lawrence's true freshman year was a lot better than Luck's redshirt freshman year, and sophomore years are shaping up to be very similar, which Lawrence has at least 2 games to go (the numbers include bowls for both)   Keep in mind Lawrence is only a true Soph, and Luck took a redshirt (so he had a year advantage in learning the system, and the stats below).   Here's their comparative stats.   Frosh Year Lawrence 65%, 3280 yards, 8.3 avg, 30/4 TD/INT ratio, 157.6 PR Luck (red shirt) 56%, 2575, 8.9 avg, 13/4, 143.5 PR   Soph Year (Lawrence's soph year isn't done yet) Lawrence 69%, 2870 yards, 9.1 avg, 30/8, 171.5 PR Luck 70%, 3338 yards, 9.0 avg, 32/8, 170 PR
  • Members