Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mock Draft

This is my full NFL mock draft and i probably will update it every week or so. Take a look and tell me what you think. :D

1. IND: Andrew Luck QB, Stanford- Colts need to find a successor and Luck is the best product

2. WAS: Matt Barkley QB, USC- QB is a big need here and Shanahan will want a more conventional pocket passer

3. STL: Matt Kalil OT, USC- The Rams OL has allowed the most sacks and this will allow Saffold to move to RT

4. CAR: Morris Claiborne CB, LSU- CAR needs secondary help and Claiborne is a versatile player

5. MIN: Justin Blackmon WR, OSU- Ponder needs weapons bad and Blackmon is the best WR

6. MIA: Robert Griffin QB, Baylor- MIA has a good supporting cast they just need a QB, and Griffin is better than Jones

7. ARZ: Johnathan Martin OT, Stanford- ARZ needs OL help and they have a chance to get the next best OL

8. SEA: Landry Jones QB, Oklahoma- SEA needs a legitamite QB to compete with a terrible team

9. CLE: Trent Richardson RB, Alabama- Hillis is a flop and Richardson IMO is better than Ingram and is a great pick here

10. JAC: Alshon Jeffery WR, South Carolina- They passed on Kerrigan last year so i see them passing on Coples

11. KC: Reily Reiff OT, Iowa- There RT Richardson is terrible and they need a good RT to protect Cassel

12. TB: Vontaze Burfict LB, Arizona State- Foster is doing a good job but they need help at OLB very bad

13. SD: Courtney Upshaw OLB, Alabama- Other that Philips they have no other pass rush

14. NYJ: Alameda Ta'amu NT, UW- With Richardson gone they will take the best runstopping player avaliable

15. PHI: Manti Te'o LB, Notre Dame- LB is a great need in Philly and Te'o is a great player

16. DEN: Brandon Thompson DT, Clemson- The best DT in the draft and DEN needs DT help bad

17. BUF: Brandon Jenkins OLB, Florida State- Buffalo is last in sacks due to no OLB help

18. TEN: Quinton Coples DE, UNC- Ten needs a good DE and if Coples falls here then they would be stupid to pass

19. CLE (Atl): Luke Kuchley LB, Boston College- Other than Jackson, Fujita and Gocong are doing very bad

20. DET: Alphonzo Dennard CB, Nebraska- DET needs secondary help and and Dennard an play CB or S

21. HOU: David DeCastro G, Stanford- HOU has no blaring needs and drafting the best G couldnt hurt

22. CIN (Oak): Janoris Jenkins CB, North Alabama- Clemens is old and will probably leave Jenkins is a great CB

23. CHI: Peter Konz C, Wisconsin- Bears OL is terrible and Konz can help since Kruetz left

24. NYG: Zach Brown OLB, UNC- The Giants like to take the best player avaliable and this also fills a good need

25. CIN: Cordy Glenn G, Georgia- CIN needs to protect Dalton and Glenn is the best G after DeCastro

26. DAL: Dre Kirkpatrick CB, Alabama- DAL needs secondary help and Kirkpatrick is the best zone CB in the draft

27. NE: Devon Still DT/DE, Penn State- Still can play in a 3-4 or 4-3 and fills a great need for the pats

28. SF: Micheal Floyd WR, Notre Dame- Crabtree is finally doing good and Floyd is a great player

29. PIT: Jerel Worthy DT/DE, Michigan State- Hampton is old and Worthy filling in is a great pick

30. GB: Ronnell Lewis OLB, Oklahoma- Walden is struggling and they need a good OLB across from Mathews

31. NE (No): Vinny Curry OLB, Marshall- They have no pass rush and Curry can also play 4-3 and 3-4

32. BAL: Donta Hightower ILB, Alabama- Newsome has shown intrest in Burfict, Te'o, and Hightower and Hightower is a great pick

First thing I don't see happening is RG3 going to Miami with the number 6 pick. Miami isn't that foolish to use a top 10 pick on him. The other main thing that makes little sense to me is Quinton Coples falling out of the top 10. Just can't see that happening unless he has an injury that's huge or he flops in the combine/interview/personal workout.

First thing I don't see happening is RG3 going to Miami with the number 6 pick. Miami isn't that foolish to use a top 10 pick on him. The other main thing that makes little sense to me is Quinton Coples falling out of the top 10. Just can't see that happening unless he has an injury that's huge or he flops in the combine/interview/personal workout.

Ya i really like coples but i could just see it being like amukamara. Prince was a considered a top 10 pick also but things just happen

STL and Arizona going OT is right on the money.... Kolb and Bradford are endangered species right now.

And I don't know about Coples falling all the way to #18.... but like you, I couldn't find a home for him in the Top 10 either.

One interesting pick you had that I'll watch is Janoris Jenkins to the Bengals. Mike Brown has cleared out alot of the players with off-field problems... which Jenkins has had, having been thrown out of Florida. We'll see on that one.

But a pretty good job there Oobie.

STL and Arizona going OT is right on the money.... Kolb and Bradford are endangered species right now.

And I don't know about Coples falling all the way to #18.... but like you, I couldn't find a home for him in the Top 10 either.

One interesting pick you had that I'll watch is Janoris Jenkins to the Bengals. Mike Brown has cleared out alot of the players with off-field problems... which Jenkins has had, having been thrown out of Florida. We'll see on that one.

But a pretty good job there Oobie.

Thanks, and Jenkins in my personal draft rankings is one of the best CBs. I just think his off the feild issues are a big part in why he isnt considered at 1st rounder.