Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

is andrew matchup proof?

CR91

Ehh despite the fact that he torched the seahawks I wouldn't be starting him against the seahawks if they played again this year.  Especially if it was in Seattle.  

I think Luck would be the safer choice over Cousins at this point.  I like Cousins a lot, I think he's the best QB in Washington even when Bob is healthy. 

But Kirk has only started a few games in his career.  So he's still a risk at this point, not a proven fantasy producer.  I would say the risk on him is low because of matchup and his receivers, but it's still a risk.

I wouldn't even take into account Tennessee's pass defense rankings at this point.  I look at it this way. . . where they top 5 or top 10 last year in pass defense.  I'm guessing no.  If not then who did they add this year that makes them a top defense against the pass?  I don't remember them signing any big name DB's.  They didn't even take a defensive player until the 4th round so I doubt one of their draft picks is making them a top passing defense right out of the gates.

At this point their ranking is based on matchups and luck more then actual ability.  

Andrew should be able to safely torch them at home.  

For the record if you are playing my team in fantasy, forget everything I just said and start umm Tim Tebow.

I think Andrew is probably a safe play for the rest of the season.  I havn't looked at the schedule recently but I think the scariest defense we have left to play is Houston.

As long as Andrew can get out of the pocket and throw the ball away when he see's JJ Watt, he'll be ok.  

I think Andrew is probably a safe play for the rest of the season. I havn't looked at the schedule recently but I think the scariest defense we have left to play is Houston.

As long as Andrew can get out of the pocket and throw the ball away when he see's JJ Watt, he'll be ok.

Cincinnati

Brees.. ugh...

I might start Dalton over him next week. His lack of production, along with Marques Colston's, is driving my crazy

I have the same choice, I have Brees and Dalton as my backup.  I'm gonna stick with Brees this week because they are playing the Bucs.  

Now if he can get some decent points against the Bucs then I'm certainly going to consider starting Dalton.

I have the same choice, I have Brees and Dalton as my backup. I'm gonna stick with Brees this week because they are playing the Bucs.

Now if he can get some decent points against the Bucs then I'm certainly going to consider starting Dalton.

If I'd been in a normal league instead of one where someone picks Luck sixth overall just to mess with me, I'd have Luck instead of Brees and wouldn't be worrying about this right now. D:

If I'd been in a normal league instead of one where someone picks Luck sixth overall just to mess with me, I'd have Luck instead of Brees and wouldn't be worrying about this right now. D:

I have Brees and Luck, but I started Brees the last two weeks. Not good. If it was not for Kelce getting that TD yesterday, I would have lost my match-up. I keep thinking that Brees will eventually put up his usual numbers, but I probably will start Luck this week.

In 23 years of following football, this is my first year playing Fantasy Football. I am getting the hang of it. I am 3-1 so far.