Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1yrdandacloudofdust

Denver CB Harris says Wilson is better than Luck [Merge]

I'm not quite sure why we should care what he thinks, but okay.  I guess that someday the Luck versus Wilson debate will rival the Manning versus Brady debate.  But having one of the best two QB's in the league, no matter which is better, is a good thing for us.

This should be motivation for Pep and Co. Get things together. Attack every inch of the field. I blame them for this even being a discussion

You blame them for global warming, so that's not really a surprise.

Is he talking about the same Luck that smoked their secondary last year? 

original-1.gif

I swear that was a Broncos gif when I posted it. Wait.....no. Hold on. Dammit. How does this internet work again? 

Based on how both are playing this year, i wouldnt really argue that.

Luck: 912 yards 9 TD's 3 INT's 69% completion %

Wilson: 651 yards 6 TD's 1 INT 69% completion %

I'd argue it. 

It means nothing if you don't come out and say why Wilson is better then Luck......It comes off as...Well Wilson just kicked our butts in overtime so he is better then Luck as a matter of fact, I personally think Wilson is better at SOME things then Luck but overall I don't think Wilson is quite as good.......It however is much closer then many want to believe....The dude is just venting cause the Broncos spent all this money and still could not beat the Seahawks (3 of those big name pickups had a sack by the way)

Luck: 912 yards 9 TD's 3 INT's 69% completion %

Wilson: 651 yards 6 TD's 1 INT 69% completion %

I'd argue it. 

370 yards and 4 TDs against Jaguars.

Colts -    1-2

Seattle - 2-1

It means nothing if you don't come out and say why Wilson is better then Luck, I personally think Wilson is better at SOME things then Luck but overall I don't think Wilson is quite as good.......It however is much closer then many want to believe

What does the bolded mean?

Very few people have anything negative to say about Russell Wilson.

It means nothing if you don't come out and say why Wilson is better then Luck, I personally think Wilson is better at SOME things then Luck but overall I don't think Wilson is quite as good.......It however is much closer then many want to believe

What I hate abou this kind of conversation is that it fosters hate and contempt toward what is, in fact, a very good QB in Wilson. Shameful, really, that it has to be love or hate. 

Is he talking about the same Luck that smoked their secondary last year? 

original-1.gif

Chris Harris plays for the Broncos, so dial up some Broncos' footage.

What I hate abou this kind of conversation is that it fosters hate and contempt toward what is, in fact, a very good QB in Wilson. Shameful, really, that it has to be love or hate. 

I think the contempt is gonna be directed at Chris Harris more than Russell Wilson, actually.

Russel Wilson is better at handing the ball to Marshawn Lynch than Andrew Luck is

Russel Wilson is better at living in Seattle than Andrew Luck is

However, when Richard Sherman is afraid of your quarterback, you know that Luck has to be nasty to face.

Russell "Frodo" Wilson and Richard "Samwise" Sherman are on their way to Mordor to throw the SB ring in the fires of mount doom.

There, now you have heard something quite terrible about Wilson. 

PS: Dude has a round front door on his house. How weird!!

........ And who is Chris Harris?

Kiss up to the QB that embarrassed you twice

You're an average CB..... Why are you even being interviewed?

I think Patrick Peterson is better than you. Do I get an article?

Didn't think so

*Sips apple juice & moonwalks out of the thread*

Russell "Frodo" Wilson and Richard "Samwise" Sherman are on their way to mount doom to throw the SB ring in the fires of mount doom.

How does that hinge? Weird indeed

370 yards and 4 TDs against Jaguars.

Colts -    1-2

Seattle - 2-1

Wilson 200 yards and 2 TDs against the useless Packers defense.

The Colts are also 2 blown calls away from being 2-1 as well, so none of your arguments really work. Sorry.

Both are great. It really is hard to compare the two. I'd say Wilson looks a bit more.. polished this year than Luck has.

Both are electric and exciting. if Luck gets his turnovers down then I believe he is better.

Didn't think so

Chris Harris is actually quite good.

Didn't think so

lmao

I think the contempt is gonna be directed at Chris Harris more than Russell Wilson, actually.

I meant in the Wilson vs Luck debates that spring up. People feel they have to destroy one to like the other. 

It's no insult for an NFL player -- any NFL player -- to think Wilson is better than Luck.

Russel Wilson is really, really,  really good!

That said,  he plays with the best defense in football and with one of the best running games in football and isn't asked to do as much as Luck is.     So,  there is that......

Did I mention that Wilson is really, really good?     He is............

Wilson 200 yards and 2 TDs against the useless Packers defense.

The Colts are also 2 blown calls away from being 2-1 as well, so none of your arguments really work. Sorry.

:).

Look i love Andrew Luck but Russell Wilson is really creeping ahead a bit.

He is 7-0 lifetime against Rodgers/Brees/Manning and Brady. I know they have a good defense in Seattle but he does his part.

Russell "Frodo" Wilson and Richard "Samwise" Sherman are on their way to Mordor to throw the SB ring in the fires of mount doom.

Seriously? Wow. That's embarrassing. He shouldn't even be allowed to play anymore.

I meant in the Wilson vs Luck debates that spring up. People feel they have to destroy one to like the other. 

These debates have sprung up in the past, though. It's never been a big deal, really. Almost everyone likes Russell Wilson and thinks he's a really good QB. 

Ironically, this thread's existence is evidence of a contempt for Andrew Luck.

He probably means on this forum. Which is completely true what with all the trolls and generic accounts that hate on anything not Colts football. 

:).

Look i love Andrew Luck but Russell Wilson is really creeping ahead a bit.

He is 7-0 lifetime against Rodgers/Brees/Manning and Brady. I know they have a good defense in Seattle but he does his part.

The Seahawks.

The Seahawks are 7-0 against those QBs. Russell Wilson didn't shut those QBs down. 

He probably means on this forum. Which is completely true what with all the trolls and generic accounts that hate on anything not Colts football. 

I must be missing all this hate on Russell Wilson. I haven't seen any, but I've seen several people here suggest that Wilson is better than Luck.

The Seahawks.

The Seahawks are 7-0 against those QBs. Russell Wilson didn't shut those QBs down. 

Which is why i added the next sentence. He didnt make any turnovers and did his part.

These debates have sprung up in the past, though. It's never been a big deal, really. Almost everyone likes Russell Wilson and thinks he's a really good QB. 

Ironically, this thread's existence is evidence of a contempt for Andrew Luck.

I'm spending too much time at the Broncos board. Because those guys want to eat Wilson's eyeballs. [some] Very disrespectful tones over there.