Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He looked right into the sun. Announcers didn't even mention that

Andrew could not have laid that one up any better. 

If he puts too much on it..... If he takes too much off.....

We have to catch those. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• You may be right but the George trade hurt us by losing a great Tackle (Hinton) and an up and coming WR (Rison) in addition to the picks   Here is what I like about Ballard....... He and his team do the "pre work" and makes sure he looks deeply into the kid before he drafts him, especially at a high draft position.   George was a selfish person, with an ugly ego before he came to the pros. He was a devisive person. He was not a leader.   Ballard would have figured him out, and not drafted him (I believe)   Ballard has developed the right culture of work and team focus, that George would not be a fit for.   I think we are fortunate that we have Ballard. He has a plan   His plan and high standards, keep the poor trades to a minimum      
    • If the Rams don't make the playoffs, will the Stafford trade be considered a bust? Considering what they gave up to acquire Stafford, I'm not sure if would be a bust, but it will fall badly on the Rams. There will be some criticism if they don't make it.
    • What are the odds? I would like to have Jaycee Horn, but I think that he will be long gone before 21. Wouldn't mind if I'm wrong in that case. 
    • The sad thing is we gave up TWO first round picks for a player that was more successful on special teams   I will say this, between   Jeff George Trade Eric Dickerson Trade Fredd Young Trade   Irsay finally realized that he wasnt a GM   Cincy hasnt figured that out yet, as the owner / owners family keeps dabbling in GM activity    
    • So how are we better at arguably our biggest need at pass rush with this draft?
  • Members

• lester

lester 49

• Misty_B

Misty_B 0

Rookie
    • ÅÐØNϧ 1

ÅÐØNϧ 1 131

• boogmanningluck

boogmanningluck 11

• RollerColt

RollerColt 2,671