Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He looked right into the sun. Announcers didn't even mention that

Andrew could not have laid that one up any better. 

If he puts too much on it..... If he takes too much off.....

We have to catch those. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I am really expecting Ertz to find his way on the team.  If not then Burton will be back I think.  We know he can play.  If they have their eyes on Tremble it will probably require a trade up to get him I believe.  We moved up for Taylor so it could happen sometime during the draft.  So many ways to go.  
    • Ballard says he won’t force anything, so maybe the Colts will just have to roll with what they have at DE. I honestly don’t know, but I’m no fan of the DE class. So, if he addresses the OT or even CB position, and drafts a DE/Edge in the middle to late Rd I’m fine with it, because he’ll at least improved other areas moving forward. He cannot fix everything in 2021 and needs to just keep adding quality players to the roster. 
    • I think Ballard wanted all of the players we signed back or he would not have made them an offer.  He signed them for contracts he was happy with.  He lost Autry and I''m sure he was disappointed.  I think he wants Houston back as well.  If Houston signs elsewhere I think we will sign one of the other FA ER's.  You really can't count on one of the rookie ER's to come in and make a big impact.  Not with this class.  Need to sign a vet who can still hold the fort.  
    • 100% get what you saying in respects to Nelson and Leonard. They do not play Premium positions and are going to command huge contracts. Contracts that no doubt they will have earned based off their play.   However, this could have a huge impact at other Premium positions moving forward.    That’s on Ballard to figure out and as long as the Colts are successful, it’s all good.   I agree with what your trying to articulate and I “think” it’s okay to have an opinion here, unless your think Ballard is not God.    Go Colts!         
  • Members

• BlackTiger

BlackTiger 129

• w87r

w87r 5,355

Moderators
    • richard pallo

richard pallo 2,814

• dw49

dw49 725

• cjrichard

cjrichard 60