Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No vision. :sarcasm:

The next chapter will include the hilarity of watching so called experts (including fans) do a 180 on Trent Richardson.

2013: No veesion. No Weeggul.

2014: He learnt to see - Day got him sum glassers. Day put him on da juicers. 

More play action.

I also should have started the Colts D in fantasy...

Got Houston against Giants for one of my teams and the other one is Indy.  Always take the defense that is playing Jacksonville if you can.

At least until they start going towards Bortles.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• From the Indy newspaper...   Stafford has been on the gameday injury report for the following body parts during his career, according to pro-football-reference.com: hip (10), shoulder (8), knee (7.5 times), thumb (4), back (3), ribs (3), finger (2.5), ankle (2), groin (1), quadricep (1), arm (1), hand (1), foot (1), That's 13 body parts for a total of 44 games, or 22.9% of all the games he could have played in.   He's been sacked almost 400 times in his career also, that's wear and tear to me.   I'm not poo pooing the plan for him because we literally have nobody to play QB right now, but I don't want to give up a ton for him.    I'd say that's my main gripe.
    • Our offense is going to be dramatically different with a more mobile QB. We can finally use the PA & hopefully we run more out of the single back formation.
    • - Indy trades 21st pick to Miami for their two 2nd round picks, pick 4 and pick 18.   - Indy trades Miami's 18th pick in the 2nd round to Tampa Bay for their 29th pick in the 2nd, and their 3rd round pick.   - Indy trades 2021 2nd and 2022 4th to Detroit for QB Matthew Stafford   Round 2 Pick 4 (MIA): Tyson Campbell, CB, Georgia Round 2 Pick 22: (Traded for QB Matthew Stafford) Round 2 Pick 29 (T.B.): Jackson Carman, OT, Clemson Round 3 Pick 20: AmonRa St. Brown, WR, USC Round 3 Pick 28 (T.B.): Alaric Jackson, OT, Iowa Round 4 Pick 22: Monty Rice, ILB/OLB, Georgia Round 5 Pick 21: Kyree Campbell, DT, Florida Round 6 Pick 22: Desmond Ridder, QB, Cincinnati Round 7 Pick 21: Dazz Newsome, WR, North Carolina 
    • His age scares me not because he can’t play. At that age he could retire anytime. I don’t want to be searching for another QB after a year because he decides to retire.
    • I love this match-up.  Mahomes is 6-1 in the post-season. His one loss is to Brady. What a great storyline all around. Brady gets 7 or Mahomes repeats. Should be a great, great game.
  • Members

• CamMo

CamMo 932

• IinD

IinD 2,117

• James

James 349

• Stephen

Stephen 1,746

• buccolts

buccolts 2,405

• jal8908