Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

Great overall game, Colts are going to crush the Titans next week who have just absolutely looked like one of the worst teams in the league the last two games.  Hopefully Buffalo beats the Texans.

I think we are getting too happy tbh lol yeah we played very good today vs the JAGS ...I think we still have to see how we look vs a playoff contender before jumping to conclusions

I think we are getting too happy tbh lol yeah we played very good today vs the JAGS ...I think we still have to see how we look vs a playoff contender before jumping to conclusions

I agree, but it's good to beat up on a bad team, not let them hang around and struggle to execute. The Pats beat the Raiders, but the score was 16-9. I'll take 44-10 any day.

We have played two playoff contenders already, could as easily been 1-1 or even 2-0

Bortles stats are going to be skewed due to so bad angles/tackling

True but he passes the eye test.  He's gonna get better.

I heard Debbie Downer music after reading this.

I agree, but it's good to beat up on a bad team, not let them hang around and struggle to execute. The Pats beat the Raiders, but the score was 16-9. I'll take 44-10 any day.

You are correct

Nothing more infuriating than a garbage TD to pad stats. Way to go Jags.... :yuk: 

You are correct I just don't want to see us complaining if we struggle against another good team after this demolition.

Good teams are harder to beat than bad teams. No surprise there. 

Jax at Colts should be a more interesting game.

Maybe...I need a bigger sample size from Bortles before I start to worry.

Bortles to Cecil Shorts III, shortens the lead to 44-17 for the Jaguars.

Obviously our offense wasn't wide open or anything but think of it this way. 17 - 14 Jags in the 2nd half.

Good game today, I think we played a solid 4 quarters.  Feels good to get this Win under our belt :)

Maybe...I need a bigger sample size from Bortles before I start to worry.

True, but you have to trust your eyes when looking at a rookie QB in his first game.  And he's made some nice throws and even some runs that that Henne can't make.

He doesn't have the experience or the talent around him yet.  But once you get a legit QB under center then the rest is a lot easier.

He's gonna make mistakes especially in game 1.  I mean Luck threw 3 picks his first game and only 1 TD. 

The Colts are the only team to win in the AFC South today, so we're climbing the ladder back to our spot atop the division!

giphy.gif

Colts just defeated the Jaguars 44-17, earning their first win of 2014!!!!! Please proceed to forward your post game comments on the threads in the Colts Football forum. Hope all of you enjoyed the game today as I have. GO COLTS!!!!!