Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Robinson went right around him on the last drive for 7 or 8 while Werner was still rushing the QB

That's one play. And I believe it was a delay or something. But that's fine. The last thing I'm worried about with Werner is setting the edge. I think he's shown he can do that.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• You may be right but the George trade hurt us by losing a great Tackle (Hinton) and an up and coming WR (Rison) in addition to the picks   Here is what I like about Ballard....... He and his team do the "pre work" and makes sure he looks deeply into the kid before he drafts him, especially at a high draft position.   George was a selfish person, with an ugly ego before he came to the pros. He was a devisive person. He was not a leader.   Ballard would have figured him out, and not drafted him (I believe)   Ballard has developed the right culture of work and team focus, that George would not be a fit for.   I think we are fortunate that we have Ballard. He has a plan   His plan and high standards, keep the poor trades to a minimum      
    • If the Rams don't make the playoffs, will the Stafford trade be considered a bust? Considering what they gave up to acquire Stafford, I'm not sure if would be a bust, but it will fall badly on the Rams. There will be some criticism if they don't make it.
    • What are the odds? I would like to have Jaycee Horn, but I think that he will be long gone before 21. Wouldn't mind if I'm wrong in that case. 
    • The sad thing is we gave up TWO first round picks for a player that was more successful on special teams   I will say this, between   Jeff George Trade Eric Dickerson Trade Fredd Young Trade   Irsay finally realized that he wasnt a GM   Cincy hasnt figured that out yet, as the owner / owners family keeps dabbling in GM activity    
    • So how are we better at arguably our biggest need at pass rush with this draft?
  • Members

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 2,669

• kidjock

kidjock 5

Rookie
    • teganslaw

teganslaw 434

• jchandler7

jchandler7 183

• PeterBowman

PeterBowman 1,475