Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been on three drives this game alone and its been 2+ years of the same type of inaccurate throws!

He has a lot of growing to do, and thus far he seems to make the same mistakes again and again!

Okay, that doesn't change the fact that you neglect to mention all of the good throws he makes. He's completed more than he hasn't today. He does have a lot of growing to do I agree 100%, but he's very good whether you choose to acknowledge it or not.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• For the Colts, or overall?    Sewell, Darrisaw and Slater are top three, like you have them. I was thinking there was an outside chance that Darrisaw might make it to #21 but I'm starting to doubt that.   After that, it's a mix of guys who I think would be rough as Year 1 starters, but have the tools and potential to play LT. Cosmi, Jenkins, Little... I haven't watched some of the other guys, but several of them have the length and reportedly have the movement necessary, but I don't know about the combo of balance and power needed.    Leaatherwood, Lichtenburg, etc., probably are Day 2 and beyond prospects, and projects, but seem to have the necessary tools.    After listening to Ballard, it seems like we're going to have Tevi, Davenport, and maybe a Day 2/3 rookie competing at LT. Combine that with Irsay's comments on Nelson (and influenced by my own strong opinion, for sure), Nelson isn't in play at LT. 
    • Who are your favorite prospect specifically for LT? 
    • I was listening to a podcast and they used the "Lazy" word about Darrisaw (Supposedly this was shared by some (or one) scout)   Could be a smoke screen   Just a data point....    
    • Eichenberg has alligator arms, as does Mayfield, and neither did well on RAS.  Nobody is giving a first round pick for these guys.    Pick 33 maybe, but not 25....they would only be bidding against themselves and should wait for either to fall out of the first round.
    • I haven't watched a lot of these guys, but I've seen some of AVT, and I think he's a serious project at LT. I mean, if you give him help every passing down and gameplan in a way to limit his exposure, you'll be okay, but if you're going to do that then it doesn't really matter who you put at LT. I think AVT is going to be best at guard.
  • Members

• Mel Kiper's Hair

Mel Kiper's Hair 2,382

• NannyMcafee

NannyMcafee 1,695

• jskinnz

jskinnz 1,893

• Zoltan

Zoltan 687

• jal8908

jal8908 0

Rookie