Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ndamukong Suh

21isSuperman

After seeing the garbage this dude pulled on Thursday, I consider him to be the dirtiest player in the league. It's a real shame too. He is so talented and can be such a great player, but he lets his emotions get the best of him and does some dirty stuff. Anyone else consider him to be a dirty player?

After seeing the garbage this dude pulled on Thursday, I consider him to be the dirtiest player in the league. It's a real shame too. He is so talented and can be such a great player, but he lets his emotions get the best of him and does some dirty stuff. Anyone else consider him to be a dirty player?

Well seeing as I don't have the NFL I didn't get to see what he did but I heard a little about it and sounds like a dirty stunt. Maybe that's immaturity at it's best. rotfl

It tickes me off that he didn't apologize or even admit that he did it. He found lies and excuses to cover up for that. He's a lier and there's no place in this great league for that crap. He's a graet player, but hall of famers dont pull that crap. Dirty player who should be suspended for at least 3 games.

Well seeing as I don't have the NFL I didn't get to see what he did but I heard a little about it and sounds like a dirty stunt. Maybe that's immaturity at it's best. rotfl

If you didn't see the video, here it is and here is his reaction

It tickes me off that he didn't apologize or even admit that he did it. He found lies and excuses to cover up for that. He's a lier and there's no place in this great league for that crap. He's a graet player, but hall of famers dont pull that crap. Dirty player who should be suspended for at least 3 games.

Exactly! He lost his balance and was trying to regain his footing, so he does that by stomping on a player? He was trying to stand up and he does that by pushing on the other dude's helmet? Total garbage. Then to come out and not apologize to the other guy for acting like that, I hope Goodell suspends him for the rest of the year and gives him a huge fine. That's complete garbage that he pulled. He already has 11 personal foul penalties against him (in his 2nd year! Some people don't even get that many in their whole careers) and has been fined $42 000. I wouldn't be upset if we throw a 1 in front of the 4 and Goodell fines him $100 000. You want to take about player safety, Goodell? Here's a chance to show the league you're serious.

Exactly! He lost his balance and was trying to regain his footing, so he does that by stomping on a player? He was trying to stand up and he does that by pushing on the other dude's helmet? Total garbage. Then to come out and not apologize to the other guy for acting like that, I hope Goodell suspends him for the rest of the year and gives him a huge fine. That's complete garbage that he pulled. He already has 11 personal foul penalties against him (in his 2nd year! Some people don't even get that many in their whole careers) and has been fined $42 000. I wouldn't be upset if we throw a 1 in front of the 4 and Goodell fines him $100 000. You want to take about player safety, Goodell? Here's a chance to show the league you're serious.

If it were up to me, I would fine him 150,000$ and suspend him for 3 games. He's been fined twice this year, and just had a meeting with this guy. He didn't learn his lesson, so hit this guy hard with fines and suspensions.

If you didn't see the video, here it is and here is his reaction

Thanks for posting that I didn't get to see it and I think he should be fined heavily and a suspension for sure is in order. I can't believe that he didn't apologize to the player either but that shows his mentality and stupidity to say the least. His coach didn't act that upset in my opinion from what I saw from the clip. I'm not sure I have to much respect for him either but I have heard his post game comments and not to impressed with him from those either.

Thanks for posting that I didn't get to see it and I think he should be fined heavily and a suspension for sure is in order. I can't believe that he didn't apologize to the player either but that shows his mentality and stupidity to say the least. His coach didn't act that upset in my opinion from what I saw from the clip. I'm not sure I have to much respect for him either but I have heard his post game comments and not to impressed with him from those either.

I have watched the Lions play 5 times this season and they are easily the dirtiest team in the league. There is a reason Harbaugh gave Schwartz the handshake. I am sure Schwartz has been encouraging this behavior all year round, because I seriously doubt it would be occuring this much if he wasn't and actually disciplined the players for it instead. The Lions constantly "accidentally" step on players after the play, talk alot of trash constantly leading to fights, take cheap shots and commit a ton of personal fouls. They did all of these things in this game and last weeks game against the Bears and seems to occur more frequently during lossing games, but isn't absent from wins either. It's funny because at the beginning of the season it was easy to root for a winning Lions team, it has been so long and their fans deserve it. Now it is becoming more and more difficult to support this team, if anything I hope they don't make the playoffs.

He did lose his head but if I were a Lion fan I wouldn't want him to change a bit and I wouldn't care what anyone else thinks about it. That franchise finally has an edge to it after being the lovable losers for years.

But what good is that edge if it routinely has your team getting 15 yard flags and/or getting yourself kicked out of a game? There's a fine line between being agressive/playing with an edge, and just being dirty.

But what good is that edge if it routinely has your team getting 15 yard flags and/or getting yourself kicked out of a game? There's a fine line between being agressive/playing with an edge, and just being dirty.

That can be coached in the right direction and maybe a suspension will help wake him up a bit. Don't forget that the man is only 2/3 through his 2nd season and has a lot of maturing to do. However, I wouldn't mind an occasional flag if he is in the head of the opposing quarterback.

He finally apologized and said the action was unacceptable, but I'm assuming that's after everyone on his team and all his friends telling him it was stupid. Sorry doesn't cut it sometimes. Like I said earlier, 150,000$ fine and 2 games suspended and if he has any bad behaviour in those 2 games, add a 3rd game.

He finally apologized and said the action was unacceptable, but I'm assuming that's after everyone on his team and all his friends telling him it was stupid. Sorry doesn't cut it sometimes. Like I said earlier, 150,000$ fine and 2 games suspended and if he has any bad behaviour in those 2 games, add a 3rd game.

Sounds like the best option to me. I for one was hoping for them to do well but after that episode with the coach and now this I for one don't care if they win another game. JMO of course but that's my feelings.

Like the poster above said, they were an easy team to pull for, but not so much now. There's no place for that.

Agreed 100%

I tend to root for downtrodden NFL teams to at least reach a level of respectability.

Watching Jim Schwartz do his male-cheerleader routine after each and every Lions win early in the season.... which is fine if he feels the need.... but THEN getting royally ticked off at Harbaugh for showing his usual exuberance was pretty cheesy on his part.

But Suh.... as dominant as he is without playing dirty.... appears to be one reckless moment away from intentionally hurting someone.

Every one of these 300 lb. +++ O-linemen and D-linemen are physically capable of ruining each other's careers by accident.... let alone if they go down the road Suh took Thursday. Yet 99.9% of them keep their composure and don't do it.

This young man needs the hammer of God dropped on him right now before something REALLY bad happens.

Suh is a talented but dirty player. He has instances of dirty play at least going back to his Cornhusker days. He better get his act together before he permanently maims another player or worse. He should receive at least a two game suspension for the latest stomp on the GB offensive guard in the Thanksgiving day game.

I have watched the Lions play 5 times this season and they are easily the dirtiest team in the league. There is a reason Harbaugh gave Schwartz the handshake. I am sure Schwartz has been encouraging this behavior all year round, because I seriously doubt it would be occuring this much if he wasn't and actually disciplined the players for it instead. The Lions constantly "accidentally" step on players after the play, talk alot of trash constantly leading to fights, take cheap shots and commit a ton of personal fouls. They did all of these things in this game and last weeks game against the Bears and seems to occur more frequently during lossing games, but isn't absent from wins either. It's funny because at the beginning of the season it was easy to root for a winning Lions team, it has been so long and their fans deserve it. Now it is becoming more and more difficult to support this team, if anything I hope they don't make the playoffs.

Sounds like Ndamukong Suh and the Detroit Lions have dare I say...a "loser's mentality". :P After so many years of losing they are trying to play with a chip on their shoulder but that "chip" could be what keeps them from really reaching the next level. True contenders need to also have it together in the brains department not just physically.

It would not shock me to read is is gunned down in some night club before too long. He is truly a punk. To those that call him a "great" player, what makes a player great? Spitting in an opponents face, stomping on an opponents head or arm? Granted some of the guys in the H of F were rough and tough but to commit an obvious act of cowardice then say God knows his intentions were noble is childish and only a punk would come up with crap like that.

It would not shock me to read is is gunned down in some night club before too long. He is truly a punk. To those that call him a "great" player, what makes a player great? Spitting in an opponents face, stomping on an opponents head or arm? Granted some of the guys in the H of F were rough and tough but to commit an obvious act of cowardice then say God knows his intentions were noble is childish and only a punk would come up with crap like that.

From what I have heard he is actually a pretty good guy off the field, I don't think we have a "Pacman" Jones on our hands here. Hopefully he learns alot from his punishment and realizes he needs to utilize that energy in between the whistles and not afterwards. This should also be a warning for Jim Schwartz and the rest of the staff in Detroit that this type of behavior isn't tolerated and teach discipline. They can have a "chip on their shoulder" all they want, other teams do it all the time and sometimes it works. But obviously the cheap shots and bad boy mentallity isn't going to get them anywhere, most of all help them win games. This isn't the 60s and 70s, the NFL is cracking down and the days of being able to take shots after the whistle and intentionally try to hurt your opponents is over.