Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Everything Trent Richardson [Merge]

LordHelpOurColts

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao, are you really comparing Trent Richardson to Lesean McCoy.... lmao I was like lmao

McCoy had more rushing yards in a three game stretch last year than Richardsons entire career.

I know, right? Richarson averages more then half a yard more per carry. Not fair to Mccoy at all.

I know, right? Richarson averages more then half a yard more per carry. Not fair to Mccoy at all.

He averages more than a half yard more per carry, that's isn't something to be proud of, McCoy is terrible right now, which means Richardson is also terrible. 

lmao, are you really comparing Trent Richardson to Lesean McCoy.... lmao I was like lmao

McCoy had more rushing yards in a three game stretch last year than Richardsons entire career.

Jim Brown played for the Browns, Trent played for the Browns, so by saying Trent sucks you are saying Jim Brown sucks.

Trent has braids, Lynch has braids, by saying Trent sucks you are saying Lynch sucks.

These are all valid arguments according to some people.

If Trent has an average game, which is a great game for Trent, then he is on his way to being a world beater. If he plays like crap, normal game for Trent, the. Its not even slightly his fault or random comparisons are made to make it seem like this bad game was a rarity.

Let's say we picked Trent up as an undrafted free agent instead of him being part of Grigsons foolish trade, would he be starting ? Would he be given all the opportunity that he has been given ? I don't think so. I also don't think everyone would be so quick to make excuses for him.

The Browns seen what he could deliver, there was no way they could build a team around him like everyone was saying they would do. Imagine a team built around Trent .....

The guy has a few average games, low end average, fumbles twice in his best showing so far, scores a 1 yard touchdown while never coming near average yards, and he's good ?

He is a third string player being forced into a starting position because of a bad trade. He can not be a featured back, he can barely be average when he splits carries.

To say " well Bradshaw didn't do much better" doesn't excuse anything. Bradshaw is a 7th round pick coming off major surgery in the later years of his career. Trent is a first round pick coming into his 3rd year who has played like garbage his first 2 seasons.

Who should more be expected from ?

He can sometimes catch and run ... We have receivers and tight ends who can handle that, what we need is someone who can run the ball consistently.

You guys crack me up, fighting tooth and nail to try and prove Trent is good when in reality if he was in any other uniform come Sunday you would call him a bust and be thrilled to be facing him.

blah blah blah same ol' rant as the last 100 I've posted

Trent is looking a lot better then last year and will improve as the season goes on, if he stays injury free. "Beast" as you keep referring him as, no not yet......highly productive member of the offense? Definitely! And I'm not hung up on the whole draft pick thing like a lot of people are, it's done, move on, get over it for gods sake!

And I was "like" OMG some peeps still trolling here hoping and wishing T Rich fails to justify the trade!!!! ROTFL lmao IMO lmao ROTFL LOL.

And I was "like" OMG some peeps still trolling here hoping and wishing T Rich fails to justify the trade!!!! ROTFL lmao IMO lmao ROTFL LOL.

It's been a big week for Browns fans. The bye week represents their historical lowest loss %. It's between that and the offseason.

Trent is looking a lot better then last year and will improve as the season goes on, if he stays injury free. "Beast" as you keep referring him as, no not yet......highly productive member of the offense? Definitely! And I'm not hung up on the whole draft pick thing like a lot of people are, it's done, move on, get over it for gods sake!

Highly productive ????

You haven't lowered the bar you've buried it.

Anyway, going to stop feeding before I get in trouble.

I'm liking our one two punch of T-Rich/Ballard can't wait to see them continue to progress as the season goes on!

Ballard? lol..... No one is going to call me out on that? meant to say T Rich/Bradshaw. SMH at myself!!!!!!?

I'll admit, he's been valuable as Andrew Luck's safety value in the receiving game. But, aside from the occasional good run, he's been very 'Richardsonian' at a meager 3.3 yards-per-carry, and THAT my friends is not why we traded a #1 pick to get him.

McCoy is averaging 2.7 with a few less yards. A lot of people were high on that guy coming into the season after leading the league last year. You wouldn't complain if they gave up a pick for him would you?